When You Disappear (3)

Leo

You sit in the empty jail cell in the basement of Foot HQ. Mutants pass, keeping guard to make sure you didn't leave. After about an hour of quiet you finally speak up.

"Why do you want me? What makes me special?"

"Master Shredder knows of your importance to the turtle-what's his name?-Leonardo," his slightly hisses through his accent.

"Yeah but why do you care? What do you want with Leo?" You stand.

"We want him dead, destroyed. With him gone, along with the others, nothing will stand in our way."

"You won't get away with this! Leo will come and he'll beat the living-"

"Shut it before I claw out your vocal cords!"

You shrink back without another word.

|Leo's PoV|

As I crawl through the air shaft, I can hear a conversation directly underneath my location.

I listen closely to the conversation and make out her voice. I relax a little knowing she is okay.

Breaking the vent, I land on top of Tiger Claw and knock him out cold.

"(Y/n) it's me," I whisper. I start to unlock the cell.

"L-Leo?" She looks up in disbelief.

"Yeah I'm here. Now I have to get you out," I look to see her smile. Her facial expression turns into a frightened expression.

"Leo look out!"

I turn around and see FishFace kicking towards me. I pull out a katana and block his foot. We battle back and forth for a few minutes before he, too, gets knocked out by something.

As his body falls I see (y/n) smirking triumphantly, holding a pipe.

"Take that you ugly tuna!"

She runs into my arms, crying. I kiss her forehead and hold her tightly.

"I'm so sorry. I won't let you get kidnapped again."

"I love you so much Leo," she says in between sobs.

"I love you more."

Raph

Your tied to a pole in the middle of a junk yard. I can hear Slash end a conversation with my phone.

He turns and stomps towards you. He puts his finger under your chin and makes you look at him.

"Hmm I suppose you are rather beautiful. Raph has taste."

"Do you expect me to say thank you?" You glare at him.

"It would've been a nice gesture. But, tell me this: How do you want to die? I'll give you three choices."

"The only thing that is deadly right now is your breath. It's horrid!"

He growls,"Choice one: I beat you to death-"

"That's sounds amazing. I can't wait to hear my other two options," you roll your eyes, hoping your sarcasm will buy you time.

He squeezes his hands into fists. "Choice two: I'll be you with my weapon," he gestures to his side, where it laid.

"The third choice is-"

"To let her go and no one gets hurt, except you, of course."

"Nice to see you again old buddy," Slash smirks.