Vacation: Casey

I can't believe this is my 100th scenario/chapter. Omg ilysm💞 I never thought I would make it this far, nor did I think that anyone would actually like my writing. Thanks for being awesome and beautiful guys😘

Also, I have a tmnt x oc and x reader book out now that you can request on

After months and months of homework, tests, and finals, you were finally released from the jail which is also known as school. You hugged your friends goodbye before heading back to the lair. u wanted to plan out an amazing summer with Casey, but you wanted to wait for him to return home in order to do so.

He told you that he and the Hamato brothers were going to hang out today for a while, so that left you,  the brothers' girlfriends, Ice Cream Kitty, and Master Splinter. An hour went by before you guys decided to watch a movie together. You placed Ice Cream Kitty inside a portable cooler in front of the TV. Splinter handed out cheesicles and (favorite pizza) to everyone before turning on (favorite movie).

Casey called you mid-movie looking for you. You walked into the kitchen before answering the phone. You could hear the smirk in his voice as he began to talk.

"Hey, (y/n) baby, I have some great news."

You smiled and rolled your eyes. "Your favorite hockey team won again?"

He sighed. "No. You know that the season ended already. But seriously, where are you?"

"I'm watching a movie with Master Splinter and the girls. Can't you just tell me over the phone?"

"I'd rather tell you in person mi amor. I'm coming to get you, so be ready por favor?" he responded. You agreed and hung up the phone, making your way back to the living room.

The best part of (favorite movie) began when Casey finally walked into the room. By now, it was just you, Ice Cream Kitty, and Splinter remaining. The rest of the girls scurried off with their boyfriends to their rooms. You stood and began walking towards Casey, not taking your eyes from the screen. He rolled his eyes and grabbed you by the arm gently, leading you through the sewers and onto the surface. He hopped on his bike and motioned for you to follow suit. Once you reached the house, Casey opened the door for you.

"Alright, I'll bite. What's the big news?" You sit on the couch.

"What no kiss first?" He grins. "Well, my dad and I have gotten four tickets to Disneyworld. Well I won two and then he bought two more so he could take my sister. Anyway, would you like to go with me?"

Once he sat next to you, you kissed him. "Does that answer your question?" he blushed and nodded.

~~~~~

You walked into the airport, rolling your luggage along with you. Casey's little sister eagerly bounced up and down next to you as you stopped to wait for Casey and Mr. Jones. She grinned at you, showing her missing front tooth.

"You see this (Y/n)?" She point to the gap. "I lost my tooth yesterday and I'm going to see if I can get Mickey Mouse to sign it!" She pulled the tooth from her pocket so you could see it.