When He Has a Hangover

This one goes with the last chapter "When He's Drunk"

|(Y/t/c)'s PoV|

I woke up with a terrible headache. My vision slowly adjusted to the sudden light in my room.

I looked over and saw (y/n) standing by my light switch.

"Good morning Mr. Hangover. How did you sleep?" She grinned.

"What happened? I had the weirdest dream last night... Did you call me Mr. Hangover?"

She laugh at me and help me out of the bed. She then walked to the door only to stop and say:

"Also, your father wants you."

(Y/t) PoV

I quickly stumbled out of bed. My headache seemed to expand even more across my skull. I looked at my hands and noticed I was still in my human form.

I took a shower and rushed to the dojo. The lights seemed brighter than usual which made my head pound more. I backed out of the room.

"(Y/t)? I need to have a word with you," Master Splinter said.

I sighed,"Hai Sensei."

"What's this I hear about you being drunk last night? Why would you even drink alcohol? Don't you know you're underaged?!" His words boomed through my ears.

"S-sorry Master Splinter. I didn't know it was alcohol. Well at least not the first one..." I trailed off, looking anywhere but at him.

"How many did you have?"

I started counting on my fingers when I realized I didn't have enough fingers to do the math on.

Master Splinter is going to kill me.

Casey's PoV

I stood up and immediately fell back down. I groaned and rolled over on my back. Using my bed for support, I gradually made it back to my feet. The world around me was spinning. And to top it all off, I still felt like throwing up.

"Alcohol withdrawal symptoms huh?" I heard my dad's voice.

"Yeah,"I managed to squeak out,"Sorry."

He clapped me on the back and I almost fell over again. Steadying me, he shook his head slightly.

"You better take good care of that girl you got. She's the only reason you're getting a light punishment."

I made a mental note to thank (y/n), but one time wouldn't be enough.

"So, for the rest of the month, you have to do anything your sister and I ask."

I gave him a thumbs up and ran to the bathroom to puke again.