When You Save Him (1)

Casey will have a different scenario from the turtles so skip ahead if you're reading for him.

|Y/t's PoV|

I was separated from my brothers during our latest mission. I was lost in a lesser known area just outside of New York City. I sheathed my weapon(s) back into their (its) individual pocket(s).

I have no idea how we were separated. It felt as if the whole world went black and erased my memories from the past few minutes.

I closed my eyes and sighed. Now I won't be able to make it back in time for my date with (y/n).

I reached for my T-Phone and texted her.

Gonna be late... Got lost on a mission. See you soon.

I start to walk through the mazes of alleyways. The sound of a trashcan falling alerted my attention. I whipped my head around only to find the trashcan and a small rat.

I pick up my pace and grabbed my weapon(s). I'm hoping that the sound is from a prank my brothers are trying to pull on me. I look over my shoulder again and see a trail of mutagen leading behind another building.

I peer behind it and see the jar of mutagen spilled everywhere. The pieces of the glass was shattered in hundreds of pieces.

Casey

I was walking through the rougher parts of New York. Why? I guess I was looking for trouble and to beat justice into them.

I pulled down my mask and put my hands in my pockets, continuing my walk. I cold breeze zips past me, chilling my skin and bones.

I pull my hood tighter on my head and keep walking. A car speeds past me. I caught a glimpse of a few Purple Dragons inside.

I hit one of my explosive hockey pucks at the tires and the car skids a few feet and stops.

Fong looks up at me, anger in his eyes. The rest of the gang piles out. I fight them one by one until it was just Fong left.

He smirks and I feel a foot connecting with the back of my head. The last thing I saw was Hun cracking his knuckles and laughing.