When He Does Homework

There's an authors note at the end of this scenario so please read it. It's about the sports scenario I will be working on...

Leo

At the end of the school day, you opened your locker. Today you had a lot of homework. Leo walked up next to you and leaned on the wall.

"(Y/n)?"

"Yes Leo?"

"Can you help me with all of this today?" He smiles at you.

You laugh,"Sure Leo."

You walk into the lair behind Leo. He throws his bags onto the ground and sits on the couch.

"Did you enjoy your first day?" You sit on the couch next to him.

He turns his human watch off,"It was fine. I didn't think about all the homework though."

You laugh at him,"Well, we better get started if you are going to patrol tonight."

He sighed and picked up his book and homework.

"So what should we work on first?"

"English seems to be the easiest."

After spending an hour on homework, Leo looked tired.

"I need a nap," he laid his head back on the couch.

Master Splinter came out of the dojo.
"Leonardo, gather your brothers. It's time for training."

"Hai Sensei," Leo stood to acknowledge him. Once he left, Leo crashed down on the couch again.

Raph

During class, your teacher passes out the homework for the night. Raph looks at the packet, obvious confusion showing on his face.

"Is there a problem Mr. Hamato?"

"This whole thing is due tomorrow?"

"Yes, and I expect it to be done," the teacher continues to pass out papers. Raph looks over at you.

"I hope you know that you are helping me with this."

Once you reached the lair, you went to Raph's room to do homework. He flopped down on the bed and closed his eyes.

"What are you doing? We need to finish this now."

"I'm taking a nap. I'll do it later," he shrugged.

"Don't you have to patrol later?"

Raph opened his eyes. "So when do I rest and get to relax?"

"That's what happens when you go to high school."

Donnie

Since Don is the genius that he is, by the time the teacher finished passing out homework, he was close to being done.

While you two were walking to the lair, the topic of homework came up.

"How much homework do you have?" you asked.

"Not much, I finished most of it when I got it."

The two of you slipped down a manhole and began to walk to the lair.

"I could help you if you need it."

"Glad you offered. You can help me study." You smile

You entered the lab and you both pulled out a book and began to study and finish up homework.

Mikey

You walked with Mikey to his locker. He stuffed all his homework into the locker and shut it.

"Ready to go?"

"Mikey that was your homework. You have to do that."

"Why? It's just paper,"he shrugged.

"That paper can cause you to flunk if you don't finish them and turn them in," you shook your head.

"Oh... Well can you help me with it?" He put in his combination and grabbed the now wrinkled papers.

"Sure Mikey."

Mikey sat on his bed, when you reached the lair, and looked confused.

"We have to do all of this... By tomorrow?!"

"Yeah, but don't worry you'll get used to it."

Mikey shook his head and started on his homework.

Casey

You and Casey were assigned to do a project together. Today was the first day and it was due in a week. Casey being the procrastinator that he is, wasn't trying to start until the day before.

"Case seriously come on. The sooner we get done, the more free time we will have."

"Maybe later. I think we should head over to the hockey rink and skate," he picked up a hockey stick.

You walked up to him and took the stick from his hands.

"Hey give it back," he whined like a little kid would.

"Not until we finish this project."

He reached for the hockey stick and you moved it out of his reach.

"Jones..."

He sighed,"Fine."

Okay so I've tallied the votes for the sports scenario and the results were:

Leo-baseball
Raph-football
Don-soccer
Mikey-basketball
And Casey is obviously hockey.
I'll start writing as soon as possible.