When You Fangirl

Leo

You release a loud scream that echoed through the lair. Two seconds later, Leo bust through your door, a katana in hand.

"What happened?!" He searched frantically.

You held your hand over your mouth as you stared in disbelief at your phone. Leo looked around the room, not seeing any threats. Slowly, he approached you, waiting for an explanation.

You shoved your phone in his face.

"(Favorite celebrity) just followed me back on (fav social media)!"

"That's... It? You yelled that loud because of a follow back?" He rolled his eyes.

"You don't understand."

Raph

Raph was watching TV and you were laid across his lap, scrolling through (fav social media). You noticed a comment notification pop up.

It was (favorite youtuber/Viner). He/she just liked/favorited some of your posts. They left a comment:

Thanks for all the support😘

You screamed suddenly, scaring poor Raphael who accidentally somehow hit himself in the face with the remote.

"(Y/n) what the heck?!" He held his eye.

"Raph help I'm having a feels attack." You cried slightly.

"Should I be concerned, or is this natural..?"

Eventually, he just assumed that a "feels attack" was related to periods. Later you told him it wasn't.

Donnie

Once again, Donnie was working with some chemicals in his lab. You were on his laptop, looking up pictures and articles on (favorite band/singer). As you continued to scroll through, you saw an article about how they would be coming to New York soon.

You yelped in joy, texting your best friend about the upcoming concert. Your sudden outburst caused Donnie to drop too much of a chemical into the mutagen he was experimenting with.

He yelled and ducked down, bringing you down with him. The mutagen started changing colors and shaking the beaker it was in. Then, it stopped. Donnie slowly rose from his position, analyzing the concoction.

"By Darwin's beard! (Y/n), you're a genius!"

You slowly stood up."What did I do?"

"Adding that extra amount helped to finish the retro mutagen for Karai. Now we can cure her."

He kissed you and sprinted into the other room.

Mikey

While Mikey skateboarded around the town, you walked a few feet behind him. You refreshed your feed on (Instagram/Facebook/Twitter/etc) and saw a picture of (your favorite band/sports team/etc). You looked at the picture before realizing that their location is literally right in front of you.

"Dudette, isn't that one of the people you obsess over?"

Your eyes widened as you ran towards them, accidentally knocking Mikey over. You stopped before they noticed you and casual strolled up to them.

In the end, you received an autograph and pictures with them and Mikey received a slight headache from hitting the ground.

"Sorry Mikey." You kissed his forehead.

Casey

Casey was in the hockey rink after school. He asked you to come, promising you guys would only be there for a few minutes. Well, those minutes turned into an hour.

So, you sat reading a book. It was the newest book in one of your favorite series. Your OTP just got together finally.

"I knew it!" You exclaimed loudly, scaring Casey and causing him to misfire the puck. "It's about time."

"(Y/n)! What are you yelling about?" Casey skated towards you.

"My OTP just kissed!"

He rolled his eyes in annoyance, continuing his practice.

I was wondering if you guys wanted me to do a chapter with other characters x reader scenarios. For example Cody or Splinter, Shredder, Fishface, Karai, April, etc. If so, it will most likely be once I finish the vacation chapters.