Chapter twenty eight: Light em up

Leo

Umbrigde turned my room pink, and got rid of my work station.

She was going down.

But first, I would need some help.

"Oh Sam!!" Sam looked at me.

"Five more minutes." He mumbled, rolling over. I punched his arm.

"Get up!!" I walked over to Sean and Sokka.

"Sean!! Get up!! You too Sokka!!" They all groaned and sat up.

"What?" Sean mumbled, rubbing his eyes.

"Revenge." I said. That got their attention.

"Please tell me on Umbrigde" I grinned at Sam's question.

"Yep."

*^*^*^^*^*^*^

First, I was going to need a radio, speakers, Jonny Storm, and making sure none of the wizard teaches will be there.

Which meant I actually had to talk to them.

So, after History, I headed downstairs to Potions (it was my free period). Through Professor Snape didn't like me too well (I don't think he likes anybody), he would be the hardest to get to say yes. So of course I asked him first.

"Hey....Professor."

"What is it Mr. Valdez?" I chuckled nervously. Snape was frightening sometimes. I think he's Lord Hades in disguise....or something.

"Well, I was just wondering if, around noon time....you could avoid the lunch room. You know....for....reasons." Professor Snape raised an eyebrow.

"If you want me out of the cafeteria at lunch time because you have some prank to pull then, so be it." I let out a breath of relief and run upstairs. Hopefully Banshee boy had the radio. Or iPod. Whichever. You know, so I don't have something else to find.

Next I did Professor Flickwick (he agreed almost instantly; he also made me feel tall), Professor Sprout (I was almost eaten alive by a plant!!), and Professor McGonagall.

Which lead me to Professor Trelawney. According to Athena kids and history, she was the great great granddaughter of some great Greek seer named Cassandra, so the Apollo kids looked up to her.

According to the Wizards (mainly Harry and Ron) she was completely mental.

I climbed up the ladder.

"Hello? Creepy Divination lady?"

"I was expecting you." I jumped and screamed. The women looked crazy; big glasses, crazy hair.

"Um...yea. So I was just wondering-"

"I smell fire on you boy.........the first one in so long." Okay, she's creepy.

"Um...yes, okay, whatever. I was just wondering..."

"I see death!! Death in your future!!" I ran, deciding to skip this crazy weirdo.

^*^*^*^*^

"Hey Jonny!!" Jonny looked at me.

"Care to explain why you had Nova track me down and drag in the middle of the forest?"

"Simple. I need your help with something." Jonny raised an eyebrow.

"I'm listening......" I grinned.

"Umbrigde messed with our school. So, I'm going to give a little....gift."

"What kind.....?"

"Let's just say I'm going to......light the room up a bit. Care to help?" Jonny grinned.