Chapter five: First Classes and some New friends part two

Chapter five:
Hank

I wish we could have stayed at Xavier's school. Here, everyone looks at me weirder than normally. I mean, I got called a smurf for Pete's sake!

I growled at this kid who was trying to poke me in study hall. He whimpered and ran off to his friends.

"Hello. May I sit here?" I looked up. A kid with white hair, and a white ninja gi was looking at me expectingly. Behind him, I saw a boy with black hair and a black ninja gi trying to signal him away.

I shrugged.

"Sure. I'm Hank. My code name is "The Beast" through." He nodded.

"I'm Zane. Just Zane." I nodded.

"So, are you some sort of ninja or something?" He nodded.

"Yes. I'm the Ninja of Ice. And your a mutant from Xavier's school right?" I nodded.

"Where you always like this?" I shook my head.

"No. I used to be human, just with really big feet. Then Raven came along, and I wanted to use her DNA so I could make a serum to make us human. Or look human anyway. Cause she can change her shape and form." I added. Zane nodded.

"Anyway, the serum went wrong, and it turned me into this. And now I'm a freak." Zane frowned.

"I don't think your a freak." I looked at him weirdly.

"What would you know about freaks?" He smiled and opened a panel. I jumped back in surprise.

"Your......your a robot!" He nodded.

"See. Not everyone is a freak just because of how we look." I smiled.

"Thanks Zane." He nodded, and I jumped (not literally. If I did that I would've made a hole in the ceiling. Or, at least one of the floors.) out of my seat and walked down the hall.

"Hey! Hank!" I turned to see my sister, Alex, running towards me.

Let me explain.

No, she's not really my sister. Xavier found her on the street, and she wouldn't talk to anyone. She had the power over plants, much like demigod children of Demeter and Dyonius, (Sorry if i spelled his name wrong)and she can understand animals. But she wasn't a demigod. Anyway, I was the only one she talked to, and after a while, she began to say I was her brother. I think Xavier was the only one how knew we weren't related......

"Hey Alex! Why aren't you in class?" I asked. She shrugged.

"I got lost." I sighed.

"What class do you have?" She looked at her paper.

"History." I sighed and walked her to history class.
*

*
I cleared my throat when we walked into the history class.

"Excuse me? Professor Misako? This is my sister Alex and she's supposed to be in your class." Alex walked forward nervously.

"Sorry I'm late. I just got lost." Professor Misako chuckled.

"It's alright Alex." I waved to Alex.

"Bye." She hugged me, then went to sit next to a boy in gold, (Lloyd has his gold suit, not his new suit. Meant the ninja still have their elemental swords.) who was staring at her. I growled under my breath.

"Excuse me? Sir? I'm gonna have to ask you to leave." I nodded at left.

_________________________________________________
Lord Voldemort (didn't see that one coming did ya?)

"It seems our most hated enemies have formed a school. So we're do the same thing." The other villains nodded.

"What is your plan? Form a school for villains, then use the trained students to destroy the heroes once and for all?" The White Witch asked. It has come to my attention that she is not a wizard type witch, but more of a different type of witch.

"Exactly."

"And how, exactly, do you expect to pull this off?" I turned to look at the Overlord.

"Simple. We all have our army's. And somewhere in the world there has to be people/things/mutants that want something. And then we simply ask." Magneto nodded.

"I have my brother hood of mutants. I'm sure they would love to join."

"When Lords Garmadon was evil, he made doubles of the ninja. I could recreate them, and they could join."

"I have a few young centaurs and dwarfs that could join. The rest of my army is already trained."

"Of course there is young villains who want revenge on someone. I'll just find them and have them join." I nodded and turned to Nagrani (sorry, I know I spelled her name wrong).

"My friend, are the Slytherins at this school?" She shook her head.

"No? Well maybe they could join us." She nodded. I turned back to the confused looking group of villains.

"I do have some students to add in. First, my loyal army of Death Eaters. Then, the house of Slytherin, form Hogwarts."

"I have some one to add." I looked up to a see a dark and gloomy man, obviously a god.

"My name is Hades, and I am The Lord of the dead/underworld. Right next to me, is my father, Kronos." He pointed to the man behind him.

"And what, may I ask, are you two doing here?" I asked.

"We, are here to give you students, and help." Hades pushed a scrawny looking boy froward. I raised an eyebrow.

"Well, I can't say I hoped for better." The group roared with laugher. The boy glared at us.

"Now, what is your name?" The boy shifted.

"Nico Di'Angelo, son of Hades." I nodded.

"Nico, you know we'll be expecting more of you." He nodded. Kronos pushed a girl forward.

"This is my daughter, Brooke." (If you haven't already, read the Daughter of Kronos). The girl glared.

"My name is Brooke Summers. And I demand respect." I bowed my head.

"And respect you shall get my dear."

One by one, the villains left. Nagrani slithered up my arm.

"Yes my dear. We are gonna use the army to destroy Harry Potter. And this time, we will, not fail."

_____________________________________________

Hey hey hey! And yes, I had to add a school for villains. What good is a school for heroes without villains to beat up?!

Anyway, the villains in that were,

Lord Voldemort (duh)

Doctor Doom (S.H.E.I.L.D has too many enemies for me to say)

White Witch

Overlord (he's in the shape of that little bubble that he was in before he took over Garmadons body)

Magneto

And of course

Hades

And

Kronos

If you have any questions, or any heroes/villains you want to add, please let me know.

Also, a shout out to @Leonardofangirl, she came up with Alex.

Peace! :)