Chapter six: First Classes and some New Friends part three

Chapter six:

Leo

My first class with the one and only Tony Stark!!! I was totally greeking out!!

I literally, ran to class. When I got in the class room, I was the first one there.

"So, what now?" I muttered.

"Hello sir. My name is JARVIS, and I will be taking over the class while Mister Stark is out. You must be Leo Valdez, son of Hephaestus. Your assigned seat is up front." A light appeared where I assumed JARVIS wanted me to sit.

I shrugged and sat down.

"Mister Stark wants you to take this survey. If you having any question, don't hesitant to ask." I nodded, as a small phone type thing appeared. I picked it up. It was like a small see through, iPhone/iPod/iPad type thing.

"Cool..." I said. I went to work on the survey.

Question one was:

How cool do you think Tony Stark is? On a scale from 1-10?

Pufft. I thought. Tony Stark is obviously a 100. I typed in my answer.

Question two: what do you like most about Tony?

Hmm....... I thought. His inventing skills, and the fact that he's Iron Man.

Question three: what do you hate most about Tony (not that there's anything to hate about him)

Nothing.

Question four: what are you most excited about in this class?

Meeting Tony Stark.

Question five: who do you hate most on the Avengers team?

Captain America. (At this point, more people had showed up.)

Question six: who do you like MOST on the Avengers team?

Tony Stark/Iron Man. Duh

Question seven: how cool am I?

(Didn't I already answer this?) On a scale from 1-10, he's a hundred.

Question eight: are you bored of answer these questions?

Yes

Question nine: are you afraid of Nick Fury?

Yes

Question ten: are you happy that this survey is over?

Yes.

I placed the phone thing back on the table. I looked around the room. Some people were done, while some people (*cough cough* Nyssa *cough cough*) were writing like 200 word answers.

The door to the classroom opened and Tony came running in.

"Sorry I'm late...........I forgot I had to teach." I snickered. Tony raised an eyebrow.

"Your Leo Valdez right? Son of Hephaestus? Really big fan of mine?" I nodded. Inside, I was geeking out even more. Not only does Tony Stark know who I am, he's even talking to me!!

"Oh, well, I just wanted to let you know, that this room has water sprinklers, just in case you get excited and set something on fire." He said. I blushed. He smirked and walked to the front of the class.

"Oh, and Leo?"

"Yea Mister Stark?"

"Your nose is on fire." I quickly patted it out.