Chapter Eleven: A Villains point of view part 2

So, you guys liked it when I did the villains point if view, so I'm gonna do it again. Mainly cause I can't think of anything else.

The video on the side is by people on YouTube and they make videos like 'How Harry Potter Should have ended' 'How Avatar should have ended' and stuff like that. Well, they started this new thing called 'Villains Pub' and I added it on cause it has to do with the villain school. Sorta. Anyway it's called "The Villain Pub: To the tailor' or something like that.

Anyway, on with the story!!

^<>^<>^<><^<><^<><^<><^<><^<><^<^<><^<><^<><><^<><><^<><><^<><^<><^<><^<>

Chapter Eleven:

Raven (mutant)

"Move aside freak!!" I sighed and moved back in the lunch line for Azula and her followers. Once she was far ahead in the line, I quickly shape sifted in her and moved my way up the lunch line.

I'm not sure how it is at the hero school, but here, we don't normally get a choice for lunch. Wizards get this, while mutants get this. It's just how it is.

"Princess Auzla, you already-" I cut the lunch lady off.

"I don't know what you think you saw, but I am the princess of the fire nation and my father would not take kindly to people not feeding me lunch!!! Now if you don't want to lose your job I suggest you give me my lunch!!" She nodded.

"Yes princess." Once I had got my lunch, I shape shifted back to my usual blue self and sat down.

"Hey Nico." Nico was the son of Hades, Greek god of the underworld. The only reason why he was here is because he stupidly asked Nick Fury for permission to come. He denied, even through Charles said he could come. Also, people just think he's a villain.

"Hey Mystique." With us at the table was Prince Zuko (Azula's brother) Raven (from the Teen Titans) and that was it.

And they call me by my code name so I don't get mixed up with Raven (who doesn't have a code name).

Zuko was here cause he wasn't sure what his destiny was. He got a letter for both schools. In the end he choose this school for his honor or something, even through his uncle (Iroh) was at the other school as a guidance counselor or something.

Raven was here because her dad's a demon who wants to take over the world and she's half demon. They figured putting in the hero school was a safety hazard. To the students.

"Hey Zuko, Raven." Zuko nodded.

"Hey." Raven responded a bored tone. Nico looked at me and then away again.

"What is it with you and not wearing clothes?!" I sighed then grinned, shape shifting into Nico.

"How this?" Zuko laughed and Raven chuckled.

Nico= -_-

"Not what I meant." I shrugged and turned back into me.

"I know, but I shouldn't have to hide."

"We never said you did, but wearing clothes doesn't count as hiding." I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever. You know what they say. Mutant and proud."

"Uh....you say that." Raven said. I huffed in annoyance.

"Whatever." The evil ninja duplicates (who we just called the ninja) walked over. Or, evil Kai and Zane did.