Chapter eighteen: The Sorcerer Supreme

Chapter eighteen: Hermione Granger

"Good morning Students!!" Everyone turned away from their breakfast and looked at Professor Dumbledore.

"I have an important announcement to make."

"Please say Umbridge is leaving, please say she's leaving." Ava begged.

"I doubt that. Last year at Hogwarts, it took her a whole year to leave." I said. Ava sighed.

"Yea, I heard."

"Maybe this year will be different." Katara said hopefully.

"Yea, I highly doubt that." Annabeth said.

"Today, all wizards and witches will not be having any classes." Everyone either cheered or booed.

"But I have a History test today!!" Percy, Annabeth's idiotic boyfriend frowned.

"You actually want to take it?!" I nodded.

"Of course I do!"

"Eh em." Everyone went silent.

"Professor Dumbledore what is the meaning of this?"

"Nothing much Dolores. Instead of having the normal classes, the Wizards and witches will be having classes with a guest teacher."

"And who might that be?" Umbrigde questioned.

"If you let him finish he might tell you." Director Fury said moodily. Must be trouble with S.H.I.E.L.D.

"Please welcome, Dr. Stephen Strange!" A bright flash of purple light filed the air and next to Dumbledore a man appeared.

He was very oddly dressed (then again, so are a lot of people) and was wearing a gold necklace around his neck. He had a blue outfit on and a red cape. He also had slick black hair and gold gloves.

"Please, call me the Sorcerer Supreme!" Thunder flashed in the air.

"Or Dr. Strange will work." Professor Dumbledore smiled and looked back at the students.

"Today, Dr. Strange will be teaching all wizards and witches. The rest of the students will continue on class as normally." I frowned.

"What can this...Doctor teach us?" Annabeth shrugged.

"He can actually teach you a lot. In my world, he's very well practiced in magic, which is why he's known as the Sorcerer Supreme." Ava said. I stood up.

"I'm going to look in the library and see if I can find anything on him."

"Of course you are." Percy said, standing up.

"To Gym!"

**^*^*^

"Welcome class. As you know, my name is Doctor Strange, and I would like you to call me that. If not, call me the Sorcerer Supreme!" He held out his hands in some weird position and purple energy flew from them.

"Now, Dolores Umbrige is on her way. What I'm actually teaching you is how to preform magic without your wands. Hermione, silence for the moment." I put my hand down.

"What we're going to tell her is I'm teaching you a few spells of mine. Now, Hermione you had a question?"

"Yes sir."

"Doctor, please."

"You said magic without our wands?"

"Correct. I believe you had all met Scarlet Witch?" A girl in a pink/red dress, along with a cape and a weird head thing appeared next to Dr. Strange.