Chapter twenty-four: Just some random stuff

Chapter twenty-four: Will

A school for Heroes. Just a swell idea don't you think? Stick the ADHD demigods in a school.

Through, on the bright side it wasn't all boring. I mean, Professor Misako tried her best, but History is a pretty boring subject by itself. Director Fury and Coach Hedge always had new activities for us like 'Save the Citizen' a game Coach got from the movie Sky High. Sensei Wu and Garmadon always have different opinions on things, so that keeps the class interesting. And Tech Lab used to be cool until Tony Stark got kicked out and was replaced by what's his face.

But other than that, it wasn't that bad.

I felt a cool breeze of air as someone yanked my pants down. And, of course, everyone around me laughed their heads off.

"HA!!" I glared at the Stolls, pulling up my pants.

"STOLLS...!!!!!" They ran, and I ran after them. That was, until I ran into Dad.

"Um....hey..Lord...Dad....?" Dad smiled, his smile some-what blinding.

"Hey kid. I was looking for you." I frowned.

"Why?" My Dad sighed dramatically.

"Will, will you answer a question for me?" I glared at him while he chuckled.

"Not funny." Dad rolled his eyes.

"No, seriously. I was wondering why you haven't joined chorus yet." Hmm, I don't know Dad, maybe it's because I don't want to.

"Um...I didn't know we had a chorus group." I lied. Dad raised an eyebrow. Being the God of truth, he probably knew I was lying.

"Right..... Anyway, there's a meeting after your last class, which is around 3ish, and the room is near tech lab. The singing should tip you off. Oh, and invite your mutant friend Kurt along too!" Dad ran off, probably heading for the Hospital Wing, which is where he works.

I sighed, and headed for lunch. Knowing Kurt, he was probably already there. Or somewhere teleporting, looking for me.

I had met Kurt one day when he accidentally teleported on my shoulders. I was in the Hospital Wing for a couple days, and Kurt visited every day apologizing. We sorta started hanging out after that.

"Hello!!" I jumped and glared at Kurt.

"Stop that!! Hasn't anyone told you that's really annoying?" Kurt chuckled. *He had a slight German (or some European countries) accent to him, and he had blue hair that went up to his shoulders. Along with that was blue fur, a devil like tail and pointy ears.

"Many times my friend. Now, time for lunch!" Kurt grabbed my hand and teleported us to the lunch room.

"Do you have a date for the dance yet?" Kurt asked, walking up to the lunch line. I shook my head.

"No, not yet. I'm not sure who to ask." In truth, the only students who had dates were the ones with either a boyfriend or a girlfriend. Which wasn't a good thing for the rest of us, as the dance (a couple days before Christmas, so students could head home for the Holidays) was only a couple days away.

"I'm going to ask Kitty."

"You mean your friend who can phase through things?" I asked, a little uncertain. I mean, Kitty was nice and all, but I had a feeling if they went together, it wouldn't end well.

"Yep. That's her." I got my lunch and looked around.

"What makes you think she'll say yes?" Kurt shrugged.