SHS- Love is not a potion

Characters- Cole, other ninja, Piper, Jason, Hermione, and Aphrodite (sadly)

^*^**^

Cole walked up to Piper's room. Whereas they didn't have any shops or stores nearby, they still could get flowers. If the picked them from the garden while the Demeter kids weren't looking.

Cole knocked on the door, the flowers and chocolates hiding behind his back. Was his gesture cheesy, yes, but he also happened to know that Piper loved chocolate covered cherries. (A/N I have no idea if that's true......)

To his surprise, Nya opened the door.

"Oh! Hey Cole. What is it?" Cole tried to look over Nya's shoulder.

"Um, well, I was looking for Piper, but if she's not here right now...." Nya looked surprised. What would Cole want with....oh.

"Piper!! It's for you!!" Nya said, stepping away from the door. Cole glanced in the room. The wall was painted red, and the ground had a ton of dirt on it.

"You guys really should sweep this." A girl on a bed, wearing green, shot up.

"No!! Don't sweep it!! I won't be able to see!!"

"She sees with her feet." Piper said, clearing some of Cole's confusion. Some being the key word.

Cole smiled at Piper.

"I...uh, brought you something." Piper blushed and took the package.

"Chocolate covered cherries!! My favorite!!" Cole chuckled.

"Yea....I know."

"That's creepy."

"I know..." Piper gave a small smile.

"But thanks anyway Cole." She pushed me towards the door.

"No problem Pipes-."

"Don't call me Pipes."

"Sorry Piper! So, I was just wonder-!!" Piper pushed Cole out of the room before he could finish.

Cole sighed. Ever since Piper had broken up with Jason, Cole had been trying his hardest to land a date with Piper. Part of it, was the fact that he was part of the reason they broke up. The other part was, Cole thought Piper was a pretty nice girl.

"I'm guessing she said no?" Cole spun around.

"Oh, hey Zane. And....I didn't ask her."

"Aw....were you too chicken?" Cole glared at Kai.

"I was not-!"

"I know how you feel dude. I mean, I felt the same way when i had to ask Nya out-"

"I was not-"

"It is understandable. Most people feel that way when talking to their crush." Cole groaned in annoyance. Why couldn't his teammates listen to him?!

Well, at least Lloyd wasn't here...

"Hey Cole, how'd it go?!" Cole slammed his head on the wall and stormed off.

"Watch where your going!!" A thick, British accent filled the air as Cole pushed past someone. Cole whipped around, and almost groaned out loud again. It was Hermione Granger, teacher's pet. She was worse than the Athena kids. The teacher that didn't like Hermione was Nick Fury, which is why that was Cole's favorite class. You know, minus the whole he has his eye on Lloyd thing.

"Sorry Hermy-"

"HERMIONE!!" Cole nodded.

"Yes, sorry." Cole looked down at Hermione's robe. She was a witch.....and magic...which is potions too.........

Cole snapped his fingers and ran after the brunette.

"Hermione! Wait up!!" Hermione spun around.

"What?!" She snapped.

"You can do potions right?"

"Yes, of course."

"Well....is their a love potion?" Hermione frowned, but nodded.

"Yes....there is...but why do you-?" Cole ran off before Hermione finished.

*^*^*^*^*^*

Cole was halfway across the school before he realized he had no idea where the wizards had their potions class.

"Zane!"

"Yes?"

"Where do the wizards have their potions class?'

"By Professor X's office why do yo-" Cole ran off again.

"Love potion, love potion, love potion." Cole muttered, searching through the room. He had heard that the potion teacher was really mean, so he tried not to mess up everything.

"What are you looking for hon?" Cole spun around, really hoping it wasn't Drew behind him. He relaxed when he saw it wasnt.

Instead, it was a beautiful...women...no....girl.....Cole frowned. The women's appearance kept changing, so he really couldn't see what she looked like. But she sorta.....looked like Piper.

"Gah....uh.....Who...?" The women giggled.

"Name's Aphordite."

"As in....the love goddess? Or the wisdom goddess?" She chuckled.

"No, Athena is wisdom. The first one was correct." Cole grinned.

"Great!! Maybe you could help!!!" Aphordite shook her head sadly.

"Your looking for love in the wrong place sweetheart. You can't use a potion to get Piper to like you." Cole frowned.

"Um....yes, I can."

"Not the point. If you truly want Piper's love, you have to earn it, not make it." Cole sighed.

"I just....really like her." The goddess smiled sadly.

"I know you do. Just remember. Love isn't a potion." The goddess vanished, leaving Cole will his thoughts.

"It can be..." He muttered angrily, heading for the door.

"What are you doing in my classroom?"