Chapter seven: All about Harry; Percy's Quest

Chapter seven:
Percy

First class of the day was history. Then study hall. Then lunch. At lunch I was determined to find friends of Harry to find out what's wrong with him.

"Percy!! Over here!!" Leo called. I looked over at the table they were sitting at. Just my luck, it was right next to Harry's table.

"Hey guys. What's up?" The was a bunch of mummers of different answers.

"Hey Jason. You okay?" I asked. Jason shrugged and continued picking at his food.

"What wrong buddy?" Leo asked. Jason sighed.

"This long black haired jerk is trying to steal Piper away from me!!" I raised an eyebrow.

"Long black haired jerk? Are we talking about a girl or boy here?" Jason glared at me.

"I'm talking about him." He pointed to a table full of boys in what Lloyd called, ninja gi.

"Hey! I know the one in gold!" I said. Leo snorted.

"The one in gold froze me during hide and seek." I snickered. Leo glared at me. Jason rolled his eyes.

"Well anyway, when I got to battle class, HE was sitting next to Piper, and wouldn't move when I asked him to!"

Jason went on and on about how jerky what's-his-face was, but I wasn't listening. I was trying to find out when I could talk to Harry's friends to find out what was wrong with him.

"I'll be right back Hermione." Harry said, and he got up a walked away. I quickly turned myself around to face his friends and jumped to sit at their table.

"Hey, your Harry's friends right? Good. So, I was wondering, can you tell me what's wrong with Harry? Thanks. Oh, and I'm Percy Jackson, one of his roommates, I just want to find out what's wrong with him, can you help, I would really appreciate it, thanks." I felt the need to say that all in one breath.

I took a deep breath and looked at the shocked redheads, along with a shocked brunet.

"Well, can you help me? What's bugging Harry?" The redheads looked at the brunet. She cleared her throat.

"Well, we can't say exactly what's wrong with Harry. In truth, we don't really know ourselves." She said, in a really thick British accent. I raised an eyebrow.

"How do you NOT know? Your his friends right? You should at least have an IDEA!!" One of the redheads frowned.

"Why do you care mate? In fact, why should we tell you anything?" I frowned.

"I'm one of his roommates."

"And I'm his best friend." I frowned, trying to remember this guys name. I snapped my fingers.

"Ron! That's your name. And are you Hermione or Ginny?" I asked the brunet.

"I'm Hermione. And she's Ginny." She said, pointing to the only redhead girl at the table. She waved.

"Hey. And yes, they're all my brothers. Non of them are adopted." I nodded slowly.

"Anyhooo........ Don't you guys at least have an idea what's going on with him?" They looked at Hermione. She sighed.

"Well, not really. You see, Harry's always been closed off. He rarely tells us anything unless it's really important, or we pry it out of him. Even then it's hard.

But I suppose Harry's just upset. He just lost his only wizardly family last year, and I think he thinks it's his fault. I mean, of course it it isn't but...."