Chapter fifteen: Evaluation time (part one)

Chapter fifteen: Leonardo [Next day]

I sat down in Professor Misako's class. I had heard whispers from some wizards, and apparently this Umbrigde lady wasn't the best witch around. Not to mention she hates halfbreeds. Which, as Donnie so kindly pointed out, the other mutants, my brothers, and I, were screwed. And most likely the demigods too.

"Good morning class."

"Good morning Professor Misako."

"Today is the test-."

"Eh em." We turned in our chairs and looked at Umbrigde.

"Class, please say hello to Professor Umbrigde."

"Hello Professor Umbrigde." We chanted. She smiled and looked at Misako.

"I'm assuming you got my note." Misako nodded.

"Yes, I did." She turned back to us.

"Now, today is the day of the test and I hope you all-."

"Eh em." Professor Misako sighed.

"Yes?"

"Would you kindly tell me which history lesson your on?"

"Ninjago history. The students are finish-"

"And what lesson were you on at the beginning of the year?" Professor Misako sighed.

"Ninjago history. As I was just trying to say, the students are taking-."

"Why is it, that you started on this lesson in the beginning of the year and you still haven't finished it?"

"It has only been two months-."

"I hardly see how that is an excuse. By my understanding, you should be on Hogwarts history already." So that's what this is about. She wants this school to be a perfect school, only for wizards, and only learning wizard things.

Hey. I'm a ninja remember?

"The students are taking a test today."

"Mhm. And after this lesson is Hogwarts history?" Professor Misako shook her head.

"No. After this is Avatar history. Then comes wizard history. Or, Hogwarts history if you prefer." Professor Umbrigde wrote something down on her clipboard, which she was carrying.

"Continue on." Professor Misako let out another sigh.

"Now, please complete the test to the best of your ability. If you do not finish you will be forced to finish the test in study hall, or your free period." Professor Misako started handing out the tests, with Umbrigde watching from the front of the room.

First question:
How did the First Spinjitiz master end the battle between himself and the Overlord?
By splitting Ninjago in two.

Second question:
How did the First Spinijizu master create Ninjago?
With the Four golden weapons

Third question:
What was the Overlord's army called?
The Stone Army

Fourth question:
What are the four golden weapons?
The scythe of quakes, the nunchucks of-

"It is my understanding that you son is in this class?" I looked up from my test.

"Yes. My son Lloyd." Lloyd Garmadon looked up from his test.

"Uh....hi." Misako gave him a stern look and he looked back down at his paper.

"Would you say you show your son any favoritism?" Misako shook her head.