Chapter twenty-two: In which Jason trys out for Quidditch

Chapter twenty-two: Harry

I was pretty excited when I found out I was picked to be a Quidditch Captain. I was also excited when I found out we were even having a Quidditch season at Hero High.

I was not, however, excited when I found out what happened to a mutant named Rouge. It was supposed to be a secret what happened, so, naturally, everyone knows what happened.

Basically, Umbrigde gave Rouge some truth potion to find out dirt on all the teachers. In the process, she found out what Rouge's mutant ability was.

Which is why two-thirds the school is paranoid.

"It's not her fault she has that power. You can't choose what your born with." Aang protested as we walked out of the building that held our rooms, heading over to the second one for breakfast.

"Aang is right." Percy said. I nodded in agreement, looking around. Some witches looked at each other, and whispered something to each other, a few wizards giving me dirty looks. Not sure why, as they all knew Voldemort was back, but they still were.

"You okay Harry?" I nodded.

"I'm fine." Someone tapped me on the shoulder and I turned around.

"Hey Harry."

"Hey Jason. What is it." He scratched the back of his neck nervously.

"Um....well.....I was wondering....what time will you be holding Quidditch tryouts?"

"I was wondering that too. When are we having Quidditch tryouts?" Aang asked. I thought for a moment. When was Gryffindor again?

"We're a one." Jason nodded.

"Thanks Harry." He ran off to catch up with his roommates.

"If you don't mind me asking.....what in the name of Hades is Quidditch?!" Percy asked. I smiled and began to explain.

*^*^*^*^*^

"So...your the Seeker, and you try and catch the Golden Snitch....thing." Percy said, stuffing pancakes into his mouth. I nodded.

"That's correct."

"And the Chasers try to catch the....Quaffle is it?" Pete said, munching on his sausage. I nodded, taking a bite out of my toast.

"Yep." Hermione walked over to me and slammed a book down on the table.

"D.A." She said simply.

"What's D.A?!" Aang asked. I shook my head.

"Nothing...." Hermione grabbed my arm, grabbed Ron and dragged us out into the hallway.

"We should reform it." She said. Ron frowned.

"Reform what?"

"D.A."

"Ohhh......." Hermione rolled her eyes.

"I agree, we should reform it. But we should invite some mutants and demigods too."

"Bloody hell mate. You know how many kids that'll be?!" Hermione nodded.

"I agree Harry. That'll be too many."

"Well we can't just leave them out of this. It would be unfair of us."

"Harry, there's so many of them!!"

"They only equal like, one House of Hogwarts." Ron said. Hermione glared at him.

"Look. I'll find some way to include them. We can't reform until I find a way to get them to join in." Hermione sighed.

"Fine. But we are reforming?" I nodded.