Chapter three: The school and roommates

Chapter three
Percy

"Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up." I woke up to someone poking me.

"Get up. Get up. Get up. Get up. Get up. Get up." Now someone else was poking me.

"Let me try. Percy, we're on a plane." My eyes shot open, and I ran off the plane. I could hear laughing behind me.

Grrrrr...... Wow. I thought. I was saying grr, because what they did was mean. I said wow because I saw the school.

The school, was huge. And the grounds, even bigger. (A/N imagine Hogwarts times 3 for one building, then Hogwarts for another, and then for the grounds, camp half blood plus Hogwarts grounds.)

There was two buildings. One, I assume, was for the school, the next, for our rooms.

"AHHHHHHH!!!!!!" I heard Leo scream. I pulled out Riptide.

I didn't really need it through.

Leo was being chased, by something big, and blue, and furry. Sort of like a hulk version of smurfs. I'm guessing that's what Leo said to offend it, because it was growling something that suspiciously sounded like "I'm not a smurf!"

Anyway, Leo came and hid behind me. The beast, (that's what I'm calling him now) ran up in front of me. And Dang that thing was fast!

The Beast growled a reached behind me, and grabbed Leo. I raised Riptide.

"STOP!" I looked at see some old man in a wheel chair.

The guy looked at me, as if he could read my thoughts.

"1. Hank, put Mr. Valdez down." The beats mumbled something, and Leo down. Leo, took off running.

"2. Mr. Jackson, I am not just some guy in a wheel chair. I am Professor X. And finally, I can read your thoughts. Now, if you excuse me, I must talk to Hank alone." I nodded, only slightly freaked out.

I ran off to looked for Leo. On the way, I saw weird kids holding sticks, some girl controlling water (daughter of Poseidon maybe? No. She looked older than thirteen.) and some kids sword fighting, but they weren't demigods.

So, I did find Leo. I bumped into him. Literally.

"Hey Leo!" He nodded his head. I opened my mouth, but some old guy started talking.

"Heroes!" I heard Chiron say. Nobody but the demigods did anything

"SILENCE!!" I heard some old guy next to him say. The demigods went back to talking.

"SHUT YOUR PIE HOLES!!" The guy with eyepatch yelled, firing a gun in the process. That did nothing.

Then the giant lion roared. That got everyone. I mean, who wouldn't listen to a giant lion?!

"Heroes, I bet you would like some answers to your questions. But right now, it is time for you to meet your roommates. Go off to the building on the left. That is were your rooms are. Dinner is at eight. Now, off you go!"

There was scrambling all over. It was pretty hard to go anywhere, and I'm pretty sure I stepped on someone's toe.
*

*
When I FINALLY got to my room, (which took FOREVER!!) I stepped inside. It was a pretty nice room. There was two bunk beds on the side, a book case on the other, and some other stuff too. Like a tv on the wall, and a really big window. The room, was white. I guess we like different colors, so they couldn't paint it.

There was already three kids in the room, and I was guessing there were my roommates.

"How'd you guys get here so fast!!" I asked. They all looked at me.