SHS- The McCoy siblings

Characters- Hank McCoy, Alex McCoy, bullies
Disclaimer- Alex McCoy is not my charater. She belongs to Fan_Girl__ one of my best buddies on Wattpad.
^*^*^*^*
Not many people knew that the McCoy siblings, weren't actually siblings.
Alex was (like most mutants) found on the streets by Charles Xavier and Eric. She chose the Mutant school over the brotherhood, and met Hank.
As Alex was around six at the time, she began to call Hank her brother. Eventually, everyone came to believe that the two were related, and she was the sister Hank never knew he had.
When she turned nine, the Professor thought it was time to tell her the truth. So, Hank did. However, Alex insisted that they were siblings, and that they were going to stay that way.
Why, may you ask, does that have to do with this story? Well, let's just say Hank took the brother thing very seriously.
Alex's mutant ability gave her the power of plants. Thus, while her brother was the bozo, she was the freak of nature.
Which carried on into the School for Heroes. For Alex anyway.

"Hey freak of nature!! Grow me a plant will ya?!" The bullies laughed while Alex sighed, looking at the floor. She had hoped the nickname would end, but no such luck.
Alex looked up at a familer growl. Her "brother" Hank had come to the rescue.

"If I ever hear you mock my sister again, you will pay." Hank had his hand wrapped tightly around the wizards throat. The boy nodded, gasping for air.
Hank dropped the boy and watched as he ran off. One thing that he hated, was watching someone bully his little sister. Another thing he hated was being made fun of, but that's besides the point.

"You okay?" Alex nodded, smiling.

"I'm fine. Thanks Hank." Hank smiled.

"No problem. What's your next class?"

"History."

"Gym." Hank grabbed his sisters hand.

"The gym happens to be near the History classroom. Let me walk you." Alex rolled her eyes.

"I can get there on my own." Hank shrugged.

"Yea, well, I want to walk you. Make sure you don't get into any trouble." The two siblings walked down the hallway, chatting about their favorite classes and teachers.

The other students, glanced at the two and shrugged it off, thinking they were either best friends or related.

But they were more than that.

They were both.