Chapter 12: Girl problems

Chapter 12: Bobby (Iceman)

I sat at the table, drumming my fingers. The Professor had made us switch schools, into one that was exactly the same, only with more people, who in a way, were just like us.

"Your freezing the table again." I looked down at my fingers. Apparently, I was. Again. Fifth time I had done that this week. At breakfast anyway.

"Sorry. Didn't notice." Rouge smiled and sat down next to me.

"You hungry?" I shook my head.

"Nope, not really."

"Come on Bobby, you have to eat."

"Not if I'm not hungry."

"You can't skip breakfast, it's the most important meal of the day!!"

"She's right you know." Hank said, sitting down in front of me. I rolled my eyes.

"Fine. I'll eat a muffin." I got up muttering under my breath and got myself a chocolate chip muffin.

What? All they had was banana and chocolate chip. I don't like banana!!

"Hey, it's Bobby right?" I turned and looked at the girl. She was a tall, beautiful (in some way) Asian girl with dark hair in ringlets, warm brown eyes, plenty of jewelry and perfect makeup. She was wearing lots of pink eyeliner too, along with an orange CHB shirt and shorts. If I have my greek mythology correct (which I most likely don't; we haven't gotten to that part of history yet), she was either the daughter of Hera, Aphrodite, or Hestia. One of those.

I nodded.

"Um...yea, why?" She smiled, batting her eyelashes.

"No reason hon." I raised an eyebrow and quickly walked away. Demigods were weird......

"Who was that?" Rouge asked, the second I sat down.

"I have no idea." I answered, taking a bite out of my muffin.

"How do you have no idea?" Alex asked. Uh...Alex Summers anyway. Alex McCoy was off somewhere with her golden boy and his friends.

I shrugged.

"She just walked up to me and asked what my name was." Kitty frowned.

"I think I know who she is." Warren nodded in agreement.

"Yea. She's in my history class."

"What's her name?"

"Drew. Drew something." I nodded and took a bite of my semi-frozen muffin. Stupid ice powers.

"Freeze your food again?" Sean asked, smirking.

"Yes." I mumbled. The table roared with laughter, while Hank and Rouge just chuckled.

"Yea, yea, laugh your heart out." I muttered, standing up and walking over to the trash can. A hand grabbed my shoulder and I jumped, freezing said persons hand.

"Hey!!" I turned around. Said person was Peter. You know, King of Narnia Peter. He's in my history class.

"Oh, sorry Pete. Didn't noticed it was you." He nodded, trying to break the ice off his hand.

"Quite alright. I was just wondering why you were hanging out with Drew."

"I wasn't. She asked what my name was. Why do you care?"

"Well, for the past two weeks, she's been....uh...well, hitting on me. And before that she was after Edmund. And I think before that was Jason Grace."