Chapter 50

-Tony's POV-

I finish fixing my hair and walk downstairs. The twins were all ready and playing with Easton. I pick Easton up and take him back upstairs to change. When Easton's changed, we go out to the car and I help the kids all get in their car seats so we can go. We make it to the Hype House and Ondreaz gets in the car.

After a couple minutes pass, we make it to the hospital to see Haiden. We get out and help the kids out. Laela clings onto Ondreaz while I hold Easton in one arm and hold Luka's hand with my free hand. We go up to the front desk and the man there looks up.

"We're here to visit Haiden Johnson." I say.

He nods his head and types a little bit before looking back up.

"Room 204." He says.

I nod my head and we all head to that room. I open the door and see Haiden laying there. I let go of Luka's hand and Ondreaz takes Easton from me after he puts Laela down. I go over to Haiden and sit next to her on a chair. I grab her hand and rub my thumb over it.

"I miss being able to talk to you. Please wake up, we need you." I whisper.

I lean down to kiss her forehead. I see Laela walk over to the bed and grab Haiden's other hand.

"I miss you mama." She says.

Luka stands over by Ondreaz still and I open my arms to him. He slowly walks over to me and sits in my lap. He looks at Haiden and hides his face on my shoulder. I rub his back as he sits there.

"What's wrong buddy?" I ask.

"It's scary. I just want her to wake up and everything to be normal again." He says looking at me with tears in his eyes.

"Things will be normal again soon buddy." I say kissing his forehead.

He nods his head slightly and rests his head back on my shoulder, only this time he's looking at Haiden. Ondreaz sits next to Haiden on the other side and Laela crawls onto his lap being careful of Easton.

"Haiden, you gotta wake up for everyone. We love you, you're family. You're like my sister, and in just a few months you will be my sister-in-law. We need you in our lives." Ondreaz says.

We sit there for a while longer and then decide to go to the Hype House.

"How is she?" Thomas asks as soon as we get there.

"She's the same as yesterday." I say.

"Oh." He says sadly.

I take Easton up the crib in the spare room and the twins go to the pool with Ondreaz. I look around the house and find Thomas sitting in his room with his knees pulled up to his chest and his head resting on them.

"How are you holding up?" I ask him.

His head perks up and he looks at me with tears in his eyes.

"Not good. She's pretty much my little sister. I can't imagine how you feel because of this." He says letting the tears fall.

"I feel horrible. I really just want her to wake up so I can hold her and talk to her." I say sadly.

He stands up and gives me a hug.

"Wanna go outside to swim with everyone else?" He asks after pulling away from the hug.

"Sure." I say.

We go outside and get in the pool with everyone else. After an hour, I get it to check on Easton. I see him awake and change him into a swimsuit. I take him outside and get in the pool with him in my arms. I look and see his eyes light up once we get in the water and smile at him. I kiss his forehead and move around with him in my arms.

I end up swimming around with him for a couple minutes and then get out so I can give him a bottle. I make the bottle after I set him down in a high chair. Once the bottle is done, I pick up Easton and feed him. He finishes the bottle somewhat quickly and then I burp him before taking him upstairs to where everyone is playing ping pong or pool. I lay down on the couch with him resting on my chest.

"Hi daddy." Laela says walking over to me.

"Hi princess. You guys wanna stay here tonight?" I ask.

"Yes!" She says excitedly.

"Okay. Can you go tell Uncle Dre and Thomas?" I ask.

She nods her head and runs off. After a couple minutes her and Luka come back over excitedly.

"We're gonna go to the room." Laela says.

I nod my head in response and they run downstairs. I rub Easton's back as he starts to drift off. Ondreaz walks over and sits near me.

"You want me to watch the kids so you can go stay with Haiden for a bit?" He asks.

"Yeah, thank you." I say.

He takes Easton off of my chest and I go downstairs to change. I finish changing and go out to my car and drive to the hospital. I make it there and they let me go to her room. I open the door and see her laying on the bed. I go sit next to her and grab her hand.

"Hi mamas. I can't wait till you wake up, I need you to wake up. I know I say that a lot, but I really do. I'm not sure if you can hear me right now, but I love you so much and I miss you. I'll be here everyday to see you. I'll be by your side no matter what." I say leaning down to kiss her cheek.

-The End-

A/N: so this is the end of book 1. Book 2 will come out soon, not sure when exactly, but soon. I have a lot of stuff to do this week cause of my brother's graduation and I gotta practice piano for Sunday. It will most likely come out late next week. Thank you all for reading this❤