Four

-twins are 2 years now-

"Mama." I hear a little voice next to me say.

"Princess, how did you get our of your crib?" I ask Laela who was standing next to me.

She gives me a grin before waddling off. Luka must still be asleep, either that or he hasn't mastered the skill of climbing out of his crib. I kiss Tony's cheek before I get out of bed.

"Laela, where'd you go?" I ask looking for her.

"Here mama." I hear a small voice say from their room.

"Hi princess. How'd you sleep?" I ask while picking up Luka out of his crib.

"Good." She says.

"How did you sleep Luka?" I ask him.

"Good." He says rubbing his eyes.

I give him a kiss on his cheek before setting him down.

Okay, let me catch you up. Tony and I were able to save up money, and we moved into a house with Ondreaz with the twins. We both have jobs and when we work or are doing our schoolwork, Ondreaz watches the twins.

"Good morning mama." I hear Tony say from behind me as I feel his arms wrap around my waist.

"Morning bubba." I say leaning my head back on his shoulder.

"Hi Luka, hi Laela." He says.

Laela grins at him and Luka gives him a tired wave.

"I think Uncle Dre made breakfast guys." Tony says.

"Sweet!" Laela exclaims before running out of the room.

Luka just stays in my arms still half asleep. I take him out to the dining room to see Ondreaz did in fact make breakfast for everyone.

"Can I set you down baby?" I ask Luka.

He shakes his head and I kiss his head.

"Okay baby. Ondre, can you put some food on a plate for me and some on a plate for him?" I ask as I go to sit down.

"Of course." Ondreaz says.

"Thank you. You have honestly been the biggest help for us with the twins." I say giving him a smile.

"I enjoy helping them. Also, your welcome." He says handing us our food.

I turn Luka around and he eats some food. I'm able to eat most of mine when Luka decides to fall back asleep. He ended up landing fast first in his food, and I hear a few laughs coming from the others.

I pick him up and take him to the bathroom. He woke up and looks at me with his brown eyes.

"Mama, I don't feel very good. My belly hurts." He whines pointing to his stomach.

"Oh, baby. I'm so sorry. Let me get you cleaned up and then you can sleep." I say kissing his cheek.

"Hey, is Luka okay?" Tony asks.

"He said he doesn't feel good and his stomach hurts. I'm gonna take his temperature and then let him sleep." I say to him.

Tony nods his head and looks at Luka. Tony then gets out the thermometer for me and hands it to me.

"Thank you bubba." I say giving him a kiss.

"No problem baby." He says before leaving.

I take Luka's temperature and see it is 99.6. I sigh and take him to his room after I finish cleaning him up. I lay him down and he falls asleep pretty quick. I kiss his cheek and leave to go call the doctor's office.

"Hi, I'm calling because my son Luka has a fever and is complaining if a stomach ache." I say.

"Okay, we can get him in at 3." She says.

"Alright, we'll see you soon." I say before hanging up.

I look up from the floor and see Tony standing there waiting for an answer.

"Yeah, I'm taking him to the doctor at 3." I say.

Tony nods and comes closer to me. He pushes me against the wall. He presses his lips against mine and moves his hands to my waist.

"Gross." Laela says running away.

Tony pulls away laughing and puts his forehead on mine. I start laughing too and kiss him one last time before going over to Laela.

"Yeah, and they were kissing Uncle Dre. It was yucky." Laela complains to her uncle.

"Sounds yucky." Ondreaz say making a disgusted face.

"Mama, that was gross. Why you do that?" Laela asks me.

"Cause I love your daddy." I say kneeling next to her.

"Oh, but please don't do that near me again mama." She says.

"Of course princess." I say with a smile.

The next couple hours later fly by and it's time to take Luka to the doctor's. We make it there and I carry a tired Luka inside. Tony holds my other hand while we walk to the office.

I sign in and we get called back.

After 30 minutes, they say Luka has a cold and give us some medicine for him.

"Do you wanna go home and sleep or would you rather go get some ice cream?" I ask Luka as we get in the car.

"Ice cream please." Luka says with a small grin.

"Alright. Tony, you know where to go bubba." I say.

We make it to the ice cream store and get some.

We make it home a little later and decide to relax the rest of the day.

"Baby, can you believe that in four months, we are graduating from high school?" Tony asks.

"No, I can't. It really has flown by quickly." I say.

Tony yawns and picks me up. He takes me to our room and puts me in the bed. The twins are already asleep and Ondreaz is dancing in his room as usual.

We cover ourselves and fall asleep really quick.