Nineteen

"Wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up." I hear Tony say.

I keep my eyes shut and try to hold back my grin.

"Mamas, wake up." He whines kissing my cheek.

I open my eyes and he grins at me. I smile back and kiss him. I pull away and wrap my arms around him and place my head on his shoulder.

"Good morning." I say.

"You slept for too long." He says.

"I'm sorry." I say before he kisses me again.

"Tony! Get your ass over here!" We hear Ondreaz yell.

"And there's my brother. I'll be back." He says.

He leaves and I follow him into Ondreaz's room. I see them doing the transition TikTok and I start laughing.

"What the hell?" I ask trying to stop laughing.

Tony gives me a quick grin before Ondreaz moves the phone in front of his face. When the video is finished, Tony gets up and comes over to me, picking me up.

"Did you like the behind the scenes?" He asks.

I nod my head and he kisses me.

"Do you wanna do it with me?" He asks.

"Yes." I say.

He sets me down and we do the TikTok he just did with his brother. When it's done we're both laughing. I post it and tag Tony in the video.

We go check on the twins are still asleep surprisingly. I see Ayden asleep in a sleeping bag on the floor. I smile before leaving and shutting the door.

"Are they still asleep?" Marlene asks me.

"Yeah. I say we let them sleep for as long as they will. We never get up before them." I say.

Marlene nods her head and then we go downstairs. Marlene and I decide to make breakfast for everyone.

"Good morning mama." I hear from behind us.

I look over my shoulder and see Ayden standing there. He looks at me and smiles before giving his mom a hug.

"Hi buddy." Marlene says.

"Can I have a hug too?" I ask.

He nods his head and comes over to me. I pick him up and hug him.

"Are your cousins up?" I ask.

"No." He says with a yawn as I set him down.

He walks out to the dining room and I see him lay his head down on the table as we finish the breakfast. We put everything on plates and put it out on the table. Everyone comes to eat, however I have to go wake the twins up.

I open the door and go over to Laela first.

"Good morning princess." I say running my fingers through her hair.

She looks up at me and gives me a tired smile.

"Breakfast is ready." I say and she nods before going downstairs.

I go over to Luka and wake him up.

"You wanna go eat?" I ask him.

"Sure." He says quietly.

He holds his arms up and I take that as a signal to pick him up. I take him downstairs and set him down on a chair to eat his breakfast. I sit down and eat mine as well. When we all finish, suprisingly, most everyone cleans up after themselves.