Seven

-the next week; completely moved in-

"Mama, daddy, wake up." I hear a small voice say from above me.

I open my eyes and see Laela sitting on top of my stomach. I smile at her and kiss her cheek.

"Good morning princess." I say with a yawn.

"Good morning." She says with a grin.

"Daddy, wake up." Laela whined while poking his face.

Tony's eyes finally start to open as she continues to poke her face. He grabs her and pulls her into a hug. He kisses her cheek and grins at her.

"Hi baby. Did you sleep good?" He asks her.

She nods her head in response.

"Mama, can we go on a walk?" Laela asks.

"Sure." I say getting out of bed.

"Can I come too?" Tony asks.

"Sorry daddy, but it's girls only." Laela says frowning at him.

Tony sighs and looks away. Laela gives him one last hug before getting out of our bed and running to her room down the hall.

I follow her and help her get ready. I give her a quick bath and then put her clothes on, which consists of pink Nike shorts, white Nike sneakers, and a white hoodie.

She goes downstairs to play with whoever else is awake so that I can go get ready.

I take a shower and then put on some black leggings, a lavender cropped hoodie, and black sneakers. I go downstairs and make breakfast for us before we go out for the walk.

"Laela, grab my hand." I say holding it out for her.

She runs up and grabs it and then we are out the door heading down the driveway.

After about 15 minutes, we make it back to the house. I go inside and Tony immediately runs up to me and engulfs me in a hug. He places kisses all over my face and I laugh trying to push him away.

"Bubba, I was gone for like 15 minutes." I say calming down.

"I know, but I missed you." He whines.

"You sound like a child right now, but I love you anyway." I say kissing his cheek.

He gives me a big grin as he continues to hold my hips. By this time Laela has run off to play with Luka and Ondreaz. Tony pulls me closer to him and kisses me. He pulls away and looks me in the eyes.

"You look adorable, you know that right." He says.

"Aww, you're cute bubba." I say smiling and blushing.

"I still can't get over seeing you blush. It's too cute." He says kissing my cheek.

I smile at him and he picks me up, taking me to our room. He puts me on the bed and hovers over me. He smiles down at me before laying down next to me.

"That's not at all where I thought this was going to go, but I'm fine with it." I say kissing him.

He laughs and holds me against him. A couple minutes later I feel a body flop on top of me. It was pretty small, so it was probably one of the twins. I look and see Luka laying on top of me.

I grab him and tickle his sides making him laugh like crazy. I stop and hold him in my arms.

"You know, you look a lot like your daddy." I say to him.

"Really? But I don't have his curly hair." Luka says pointing to Tony's hair.

"Yeah, but he got someone to make his hair curly. He had straight hair when he was younger, otherwise, you look a lot like him." I say.

Luka looks at Tony and then tries to look at himself which makes us laugh.

"Where's Laela at?" Tony asks.

"She's with Uncle Dre." Luka says.

"Do you know who we might be seeing soon?" Tony asks.

Luka shakes his head.

"Your Uncle Xavier, Aunt Mar, and Ayden." Tony says.

"Really?!" Luka exclaims.

Tony nods and stands up, grabbing Luka and spinning him in a circle.

"Now, promise you won't tell Laela, leave that to mama and daddy, okay buddy?" Tony asks him.

Luka nods his head. Tony sets him down and they leave the room. I follow them out, but go to Ondreaz's room. I see Laela and Ondreaz dancing in his room. Ondreaz sees me and I put my finger to my lips to tell him to keep quiet.

I sneak up on Laela and grab her making her scream. Ondreaz and I start laughing as I hold her and try to calm her down. She pulls her head away and I see tears falling down her cheeks.

"Aww, baby I'm so sorry." I say kissing her cheek and rocking her back and forth.

I wipe her eyes and she rests her head on my shoulder calming down slowly.

"I'm gonna take her downstairs Ondreaz." I tell him.

Ondreaz nods his head and I leave his room. I take her downstairs and see Tony and Luka sitting on the couch. Tony's eyes look up quickly as he hears Laela's whimpers.

"What happened?" He asks standing up.

"I snuck up on her and it scared her." I say.

He comes over to me and rubs her back in an attempt to calm her down. I decide to set her down and Luka comes over. He looks at her with sad eyes and he quickly hugs her.

"It's okay Laela." Luka says holding his sister.

"Luka, you're so sweet." I say looking at them.

Luka lets go Laela and I bend down to her level. She looks at me with red eyes, but no more tears.

"Princess, mama's so sorry. She didn't mean to scare you that badly. Can you forgive me?" I ask.

"Yes mama." She says hugging me.

I kiss her cheek and smile at her. I let go of her and she runs off to find Ondreaz with Luka. Tony comes up to me and wraps his arms around my waist with a smile on his face. He places a kiss on my lips. He pulls away with a big grin on his face.

"I love you baby." He says.

"I love you too bubba." I say smiling back at him.

Later that night, we're up in our room watching a movie on the TV before the twins go to bed.

"Mama, Laela fell asleep." Luka says pointing to his sister who was curled up on top of Tony asleep.

"Okay, do you want to finish the movie or go to bed with Laela right now?" I ask him.

"I wanna sleep mama." He says with a yawn.

I nod my head and pick him up. I look and see Tony with his eyes closed so I naturally assume he is asleep. I take Luka to their room and put him in his bed. I kiss his cheek and he wraps his arms around me before I go get his sister.

I go back to our room and pick up Laela. I take her and put her in her bed and cover her up. I kiss her forehead before leaving there room and quietly shutting the door.

I go back to our room again and shut the door once I get in there. I turn off the TV and change into black athletic shorts and a white t-shirt. I climb into bed and turn off the lamp. My arms wrap around Tony and my head lays on his chest.

I feel a kiss placed onto the top of my head and I smile.

"I love you Haiden." He says.

"I love you too Tony." I say before I fall asleep for the night.