Thirty

^he put "Jaded" so I saw the opportunity and took it😂

A/N: just to make it clear, Mia isn't Mia Hayward, it's another Mia. When I put Mia Hayward in, she'll be Mia H. Anyways, back to the story.

-1 month later-

I grab out my outfit for today. It was a light yellow sundress and a pair of white Converse. I go into the bathroom and do my hair into space buns and put on light makeup afterwards. I hear the door open and Tony walks in and comes over to me. He wraps his arms around me and kisses my cheek.

"You ready to meet your dad?" He asks.

"Definitely." I say smiling.

His hands move to my stomach and smiles.

"I can't believe just one more month and we meet Easton." He says.

"I can't believe it either." I say with tears in my eyes.

He turns me around and leans down to kiss me.

"I got the twins ready so whenever he gets here we can go." Tony says.

"Thank you." I say smiling at him.

We leave the bathroom and go downstairs. Laela comes over to us and Tony picks her up. I hear feet running towards us and I see Luka coming over to us. I pick him up carefully and he smiles at me.

"You guys ready to meet your grandpa?" I ask.

"Yeah!" Laela says excitedly.

Luka nods his head in response. Suddenly I hear a knock on the door. I look over at Tony and he gives me a small kiss. I walk over to the door and take a deep breath before opening it. When it opens I see him standing there smiling.

"Hi Haiden." He says.

"Hi dad." I say with tears in my eyes.

I set Luka down and hug my dad. The tears fall down my face as we stand there.

"I'm so sorry I was never there for you Haiden." He says.

"It's not your fault dad." I say pulling away.

I move out of the door way and he takes that as a sign to walk in. Tony had set down Luka and grabbed my dad's suitcase.

"Let me show you to your room and then we go to lunch." Tony says.

Dad nods his head and follows Tony to the room. Luka comes over to me and looks up at me.

"Are you okay mama?" He asks.

"Yeah." I say wiping my eyes.

I pick him up and I kiss his cheek. Laela comes over and hugs my leg making me laugh slightly.

"I love you mama." Luka says.

"I love you too mama." Laela says.

"I love you both." I say smiling at them.

Tony and dad come back to the door and we head out to the car. Dad decides to sit in the back with the twins. I get in the passenger seat and put the seatbelt on. Tony starts the car and drives down the long driveway. He reaches his hand out for me and I grab it. He glances over at me and smiles. I smile back and nervously tap my foot on the floor of the car.

We make it to a red light and Tony leans over.

"Calm down mamas. I know your nervous about this, but it will be fine." He whispers.

He kisses my cheek and I smile at him.

"Thank you bubba." I whisper back.

Dad and the twins were having a conversation which surprised me because Luka doesn't like to talk to new people.

Once we make it to the restaurant, we get out of the car and help the twins out.

"Grandpa, can you carry me?" Laela asks.

"La-" I say getting cut off.

"Of course Laela." Dad says bending down to pick her up.

She gives me a little smirk before quickly taking it off her face.

When did she become sassy?

I feel Luka tug on the bottom of my dress and see him reaching his arms up to me. I pick him up and he rests his head on my shoulder. We walk inside and go up the host stand.

"Reservation for Tony Lopez." Tony says.

"Right this way." The host says as he takes us to a table.

We make it there and put the twins down so we can sit. I sit down in a chair across from the twins. Dad sits to my left and Tony sits to my right.

The waiter comes and takes our drink orders. Tony grabs my hand and runs his thumb over the back of my hand. I smile and look down at our hands.

"So you're 8 months today Haiden?" Dad asks.

"Yeah. We can't wait to meet baby Easton." I say smiling.

"I can't wait to meet him either. I promise, I will be in all of your lives from here on out." Dad says.

"Thanks dad." I say giving him a side hug.

I let go and look through the menu. A couple minutes later, we have our drinks and have ordered our food as well.

Throughout lunch, dad and I catch up on everything. The check comes and dad grabs it.

"No, I got it Mr. Johnson." Tony says.

"Tony no. I've missed out on paying for all of my daughter's meals and even some of your family's meals, so I have to do this." Dad says.

After a couple minutes of going back and forth of who should pay, Tony gives in and lets my dad pay.

After he pays, we grab our stuff and head back to the house.

"Did you pack a swimsuit?" I ask my dad.

"Yeah." Dad says.

"Alright, well we're gonna go for a swim if you want to join." I say.

He nods his head before going to the guest room. I go upstairs and put my swimsuit on and help the Laela with her's while Luka gets his on. We go back downstairs and see my dad and Tony there with their swimsuits on. We all head out back and get in the pool after putting the twins' pool floats on.

Shortly after, Thomas, Alex, Kouvr, Ondreaz, and Mia all come out back to the pool. Dad gives me a confused look so I introduce him to them.

"That's Thomas, Alex, Kouvr, Ondreaz, and Mia. Ondreaz is the twins' uncle and Mia is his girlfriend." I say.

Dad waves to them and they wave back before getting in the pool as well. Laela goes over Ondreaz as soon as he gets in and smiles.

We end up spending the rest of the afternoon in the pool and have a barbecue. Dad goes to his room after dinner and gives me a hug before going there. The twins decide to watch a movie with Ondreaz and Mia while Tony and I go up to our room.

"Today was the best day ever." I say with a huge smile on my face.

Tony smiles and comes over to me. He places a kiss on my lips and holds me in his arms.

"I'm glad you had a good day." He says.

"Can we watch a movie?" I ask.

"Of course." He says.

We lay down on the bed and he wraps his arms around me. He turns on the movie and I lay my head on his chest.

"I love you." I say.

"I love you too." He says.