Twelve

I get out of bed and go to grab Alex's camera. I see him already awake.

"Can I borrow this, I'm gonna prank Tony." I say.

"Yeah go ahead." He says.

I take the camera back to our room and set it up in the corner of the room. Tony was awake already so I lay next to him and get out my phone.

I get onto TikTok and find the video of this guy talking. I start filming his reaction as it plays.

"Yo what's good shawty, yo man still around?" The guys asks.

Tony tries to grab my phone after he hears the first part.

"Baby, no. Are you cheating on me?" He asks with tears forming in his eyes.

I had clicked the 60 seconds so it was still filming.

"Baby, answer me. Are you cheating on me?" He asks again as the tears fall down his cheeks.

"Aww bubba." I say reaching out.

"No, answer." He says.

"No, I would never cheat on you. It was a prank. It's a video on TikTok, I promise." I say putting my phone down.

I give him a kiss and then he holds me tightly.

"Please don't do that again mamas." He says looking up at me.

"I won't bubba, I promise." I say.

He lets go and I get up to grab the camera. I stop filming and set it back down.

"Can I post the video on YouTube and TikTok?" I ask.

"I'm fine with that." He says giving me a smile.

I go back over to him and dry his eyes from the tears left. He pulls me down on top of his lap so I'm straddling him. I lean down and kiss him. I pull away smiling at him and he smiles back.

"I love you mamas." He says.

"I love you too bubba." I say.

He pulls me down so I'm laying on him. He wraps his arms around my waist and holds me there.

"Hi mama and daddy." I hear a small voice say.

"Hi Laela." I say looking next to us.

"Hi princess." Tony says looking at her.

"Luka and I are hungry." She says.

"Alright, let's go get you some food then." I say.

She smiles and I get off of Tony. I take her back downstairs and see Luka sitting at the table with Mia and Ondreaz.

"Hi baby." I say smiling at Luka.

"Hi mama." He says smiling back.

Laela goes over to the table and sits next to Ondreaz and Luka. I go into the kitchen and make the twins some pancakes. I give it to them and then make some for the rest of us. When I finish I see Tony sitting at the table and I have him help me bring out the food.

Once everyone is served we eat our breakfast and talk about our plans for the day.

"I say, we should stay here and jump on the tramps." Ondreaz says.

"I like the sound of that. We could also swim today." Tony says.

"Everyone who agrees raise your hand." Ondreaz says.

All of us raise our hands.

"It's a unanimous decision. We're doing what jumping on the tramps and swimming today." Tony declares.

We finish our food and then clean up after ourselves.

"Mama, can we swim first?" Luka asks.

"Yeah can we?" Laela asks excited.

"Yeah of course." I say.

We go change into swimsuits and then I grab a couple towels for us. We go back downstairs and into the backyard.

I put the floaties on the twins and then we jump in. Tony jumps in after us.

"Daddy, can I swim to you without my floaties?" Luka asks.

Tony looks at me with a questioning look. I nod my head at him.

"Yeah of course buddy. Here, let me help you out buddy." Tony says.

Tony swims over to him in the shallow end and he helps Luka take off his floaties. Tony moves back and tells Luka to swim over to him.

Luka successfully makes it over to him and we all cheer making a big smile appear in his face.

"Wow, good job buddy, I'm so proud of you." Tony says smiling at him.

"We all are baby. You did so good for your first time swimming without floaties." I say going over to them with Laela on my back.

"Do you wanna try princess?" Tony asks her.

"Yeah!" Laela says excitedly.

I put Luka's floaties back on and he replaces Laela's spot on my back as Tony takes Laela's floaties off. Tony moves back and Laela starts to swim towards him.

"Holy- good job princess." Tony says holding her in his arms.

"Thanks daddy." She says beaming at him.

After swimming for awhile we decide to head inside for lunch. We eat our lunch and then decide to get on the trampolines after a movie.

By this time it's around 3PM. We jump around for like 2.5 hours and then we all just kinda lay around on them for like another hour.

"Dinner?" Ondreaz asks.

"Sounds good." I say.

We order Chipotle as we do quite a bit.

-later they night-

Tony and I lay down on our bed after the somewhat pretty much eventful day we had.

"That was so much fun today." He sighs smiling at me.

"It really was. I love you." I say kissing him.

"I love you too mamas." He says holding me there as I finally fall asleep.