Eight

"Mama, mama, mama. Wake up." I hear a voice say from next to me.

I open my eyes slowly and look next to me. I see Luka looking at me with bright eyes. I give him a tired smile and he kisses my cheek. He climbs up into our bed and wraps his arms around me.

"Hi buddy. Did you sleep good?" I ask him.

"Yeah. I had a dream that we went to a water park and had ice cream." He says with a big grin on his face.

"Well, maybe we can make that dream a reality." I suggest.

"Really?" He asks becoming excited.

I nod my head as I grin. I feel Tony move next to me and hear a yawn escape from his lips.

"Good morning." He mumbles while slowly opening his eyes.

"Good morning bubba." I say looking at him.

He smiles at me and then looks up at Luka.

"Good morning Luka." He says.

"Morning daddy." Luka says climbing over to Tony.

Luka wraps his arms around Tony and gives him a kiss on the cheek.

"Mama said we might be able to go to a waterpark today." Luka says.

"That sounds like fun." He says.

"Hey Luka, how about you give mama and daddy a couple minutes to decide if we were going to go to the waterpark or not." I say to him.

Luka nods his head and runs out of the room.

"So are we gonna go?" I ask Tony.

"I don't see a problem with it." He says with a smile.

"Alright, let's go wake up Laela and tell them both. Is Ondreaz allowed to come?" I ask.

"Of course. The kids probably want their uncle to come anyways." He says.

"Okay, I'll go tell the twins, you go tell Ondreaz." I say kissing him.

Tony nods and quickly leaves the room. I head down to the twins room and tell them and they both become extremely excited.

"Let's get you guys ready and then we will go get breakfast." I tell them.

I help them get into their swimsuits before we head downstairs to eat. I see Tony and Ondreaz sitting at the table eating food already.

"There's some food out there for you and the kids." Tony says.

I nod my head before I go into the kitchen to get the food. I grab some for the twins and take it out to them. I get mine next and sit next to Tony. I start eating and I see Tony was already done with his breakfast.

He leans his head on my shoulder as I continue to eat.

"Can I have some?" He asks looking up at me.

"But you just ate your own food." I whine.

"Yeah, but I'm still hungry." He says.

"Are you sure you're hungry, or do you just want my food for the fun of it?" I ask.

"Mmm, the second one." He says.

I roll my eyes and give some food. He grins at me and kisses my cheek. I smile at him before I finish my food with him occasionally sneaking some of it.

When we finish our food, I clean up after us and then we get everything else together before we leave. We head out to the car and drive to the waterpark.

We make it there and Luka and Laela quickly manage to unbuckle themselves from their carseats and try to open the doors.

"Luka and Laela, you have to wait for one of us." I say.

They sigh and sit back down as I get out of the car. Ondreaz climbs out and helps Laela out while I get Luka out. Tony gets out last and locks the car. We head up to the entrance and pay and then head in to find a spot to put our stuff.

"Mommy, can we go with Uncle Dre?" Laela and Luka ask us excitedly.

I look at Tony who nods at me.

"Go ahead. Ondre, is that fine with you?" I ask.

He nods and then takes the twins with him to the kid section. Tony sits on a chair and pulls me down onto his lap.

"Bubba, we're in public." I say looking at him.

"I know, but it's not like I was going to anything bad." He says with a laugh.

I smile and turn around so my head is on his chest. I wrap my arms around his waist and he does the same to me. We lay there for like 20 minutes before the three come back to us. I sit up and look at them.

"Mommy, we want ice cream." Luka says.

"Alright, let's go get some then." I say.

I stand up and Tony follows. We all head over to the concessions stand and go to buy some ice cream. We eat it quickly so it doesn't melt and then go throw away our trash before heading back to our seats.

-later that night-

After spending most of the day at the waterpark, we finally make it home. We see Charli and Chase heading inside in front of us so Luka and Laela decide to go scare them.

We laugh as they jump slightly from the twins screaming.

"Are you guys okay?" I ask laughing.

"Yeah." Charli says picking up Luka.

Laela wraps her arms and legs around Chase's leg and he walks inside the house with her like that.

"Can I put Luka to bed?" Charli asks.

"Yeah of course." I say.

"I'll have Chase put Laela to bed." Charli says before heading inside.

Ondreaz has already made his way up the stairs and to his room.

"Baby, do you wanna attempt to stay up all night?" Tony asks.

"Sounds like fun, I'm in." I say kissing him.

We run up the stairs and see Alex peek his head out of his door. We stop in our tracks and look at him. He suddenly bursts out laughing and we do too.

"You guys gonna pull an all nighter?" He asks.

We nod our heads.

"Do you wanna join me and Kouvr?" He asks.

"We're in." Tony says pulling me into their room.

"Wait, I have to go put this stuff away and change." I say leaving the room quickly.

I change into one of Tony's shirts and a pair of shorts and then head back to Alex and Kouvr's room.

I see Tony sitting on the couch waiting for me to get back and I go over to him. He pulls me onto his lap and Alex turns on the TV.

We watch at least two movies before I start to get tired.

"Baby, are you getting tired?" Tony asks.

"Yeah." I say tiredly.

"Go to sleep then, it is 4AM after all. I love you." He says kissing my forehead.

"I love you too bubba." I say falling asleep on the couch.