Nine

I feel kisses being planted on my face and I smile. I open my eyes and see Tony grinning at me. I grab his face and pull him closer to me. I kiss him as he adjusts himself to be hovering over me. I pull away and give him a confused look.

"Why is it so quiet? It's 10AM and the kids aren't up yet? Plus what about other people in this house?" I ask.

"Ondreaz, Alex, Kouvr, Charli, and Chase took the kids out for a day of fun at Disneyland. Everyone else is either asleep or left to do something else." He explains to me.

"Oh, well that was nice of them." I say talking about the ones who took the kids out.

"It was." He says kissing me again.

"Dude, really?" I hear someone say from the doorway.

Tony pulls away and we both look at the door only to see Tayler.

"Why are you even here?" Tony asks.

"Because I can be. But seriously, why are you guys in here doing this?" He asks.

"Have you ever met a couple? Also, this is our room and we can do whatever we please in here." I say annoyed with Tayler.

"Can you leave?" Tony asks.

"Mmm, nope." Tayler says before jumping onto our bed.

Tony rolls off of me and I sit up. I flick Tayler in the head and he gives me the death glare. I raise an eyebrow at him before flicking him again.

"What the actual fuck?" He asks starting to laugh.

I shrug my shoulders before laying back down with my arms crossed. I try moving my legs to kick him but he won't budge.

"Here, let me help baby." Tony says helping me kick Tayler.

"Okay, okay, I'll leave." Tayler groans while getting off of our bed.

He leaves the room and shuts the door.

"Now, where were we." Tony says climbing back on top of me.

My hands go up to his hair as a smile appears on my face. I pull him down to me and kiss him. His hands slips around my waist and soon go under the bottom of my shirt. He pulls away and looks at me.

"Listen, I want another kid. I love the twins so much, but I feel like having another one would be amazing. If you don't want to, we won't have another one, this is just what I'm thinking." He says.

"I think it sounds like a good plan, but maybe we should wait until the twins are in school." I say.

He smiles at me and kisses me again.

"Okay, then how about we do some TikToks today." He says.

"Sounds like fun bubba." I say.

We get out of bed and he puts a shirt on. I keep my pjs on cause they're comfortable. I let out a scream as Tony picks me up. I start laughing and so does he as he takes me downstairs.

We make it to the living room and he sets me down on the ground. He goes to set up his phone on the ring stand in the room and then gets on the trampolines that were in the room. He helps me up catches me before I lose my balance after getting on it.

"Tayler, press the button." Tony says.

Tayler nods and pushes the button. The countdown reaches one and we do the dance. Tony applauds me at the end and kisses me.

"You did so well baby. You're learning." He says smiling at me.

"Thank you." I say kissing him again.

He picks me up and spins around being careful to not fall do to us being on a trampoline.

"I still can't believe they out these in here." Tony says.

"Neither can I. Did you sign the waiver?" I ask him.

"Nope." He says with a smile.

"Tony, you're supposed to sign the waiver." I say.

"I know, but I wanna be rebellious." He says.

"Whatever." I say jumping around.

He smiles and chases me around the trampolines. He tackles me on the biggest one and I start laughing.

"That was fun, but now I'm tired." He says flopping down next to me.

"Me too." I say laying my head on top of his chest.

He wraps his arms around me and holds me there. I close my eyes and start to fall asleep.

-later-

"Mama, wake up. It's dinner time." I hear one of the twins say.

I open my eyes and see Tony still asleep. I look and see Laela next to the trampoline.

"Alright, let me go make something and then we'll eat. In the meantime, can you and Luka wake up your daddy?" I ask.

Laela nods and Luka runs over. I help them onto the trampoline and they start poking Tony.

I laugh before I head into the kitchen. I make some Mac n Cheese and several minutes later, I finish the meal. I feel arms wrap around my waist and pull me close to them. I know it's Tony, especially when he places a kiss on my neck.

"Let me help you bring these out to the kids." He says letting go of my waist.

He grabs a couple bowls and takes them out to the table for the kids. I take two bowls out for me and Tony and we all start eating our food. When we finish, Laela and Luka seem really tired from their day at Disneyland so we take them to their room to sleep.

They immediately fall asleep and then I go back to the kitchen to clean up. When I finish I go upstairs and lay down next to Tony.

"Goodnight baby." He says kissing my forhead.

"Goodnight bubba." I say falling asleep.