Thirteen

"Hey, wake up." I hear.

I open my eyes and stretch. I see Tony ready for the day. I smile at him and he leans down to give me a kiss.

"Good morning. Go get ready, I'm taking you out." He says smiling back at me.

"Okay, but where?" I ask while sitting up.

"It's a surprise, but you can wear whatever you want to wear. Just so you know, it is like really hot outside." He says.

I nod my head as I stand up. I go to the closet to find what to wear. I pick out a helicopter shirt that I had cropped, along with black high waisted shorts.

"Bubba, what shoes should I wear?" I ask.

He comes over and looks at my shoes.

"The checkered Vans." He says before going back to the bed.

I grab the shoes and then go into the bathroom. I put my clothes on the counter and my shoes on the floor before I get undressed and get into the shower.

When I finish my shower, I wrap a towel around me.

"Mamas, can I come in? I gotta fix my hair again." I hear Tony say.

I laugh and open the door. He looks me up and down before smiling at me.

"Didn't you come in here to fix your hair?" I ask.

"Oh yeah." He says going to look in the mirror.

When he finishes and tell him to leave and then I get dressed.

I braid my hair and then leave the bathroom. I see Tony on his phone again. I go over to him and grab it out if his hands. He looks up at me and pouts. I lean down and kiss him.

"Actually, this is better than being on my phone." He says pulling me down onto him.

He kisses me again and pulls away grinning.

"I love you." He says.

"I love you too." I say.

"We should probably go." He says with a laugh.

"Okay." I say getting up.

He stands up after me and grabs his phone off the nightstand and puts it in his pocket before grabbing my hand. He takes me out to the car and he starts driving off somewhere.

We stop and get breakfast at Tim Hortons and then we are back on the road again. Shortly, we arrive at Six Flags.

"Bubba, you didn't." I say looking at the amusement park in front of us.

"I did." He says kissing my cheek.

We get out of the car and we head up to the gate. We show them our tickets and then head inside.

We go on a couple rides and walk around a lot before eating lunch.

"I say, we go on a couple more rides, then we go to the beach and then dinner." He says.

"That sounds like fun." I say kissing him.

"I love you mamas." He says.

"I love you too bubba." I say.

He grabs my hand and we walk around.

"Omg, you're Tony and Haiden." A girl, probably around 14, says running up to us.

"Yeah, what's your name?" I ask.

"I'm Kam." She says.

"It's nice to meet you Kam." I say giving her a hug.

Tony gives her a hug after me and then her mom takes a picture of us.

"Have a nice day Kam." Tony says as she waves goodbye.

"You too." She says smiling and then walking away.

"She was so sweet." I say.

"She was. Wait, I'll be back." He says running off.

I watch him run after her and then some guy comes up to me.

"You look cute." He says looking me up and down.

"I have a boyfriend." I say.

"I don't care, he's not here, he doesn't have to know." He says coming closer to me.

"I don't have to know what?" Tony asks wrapping a hand around my waist.

"Nothing man." He says.

"No, I think you were trying to get with my girl." Tony says.

"Okay, what if I was. She's fucking hot." He says.

And then, Tony snapped. He took a step forward and punched him in the jaw.

"Shit, Tony stop." I say as I try to stop him from hitting the guy anymore.

Tony finally gets off of him and comes back to me.

"Never, talk to my girl again." Tony says before walking away with me following him.

"Can we go?" I ask.

"Of course. But, we're still doing the rest of the plans." He says grabbing my hand as we walk back to our car.

We make it to the beach a couple minutes later and take off our shoes before walking out on the sand. I walk into the water a little and he follows me. We splash each other with the water and then decide to go back to our car. We put the seats back and fall asleep for a little bit until we want to eat.

After like a 2ish hour nap, we wake up and drive off to a restaurant to eat.

"Can we go to BJs (idk if they have this in Cali or any place besides Ohio)?" I ask.

"Yeah, of course." He says driving in that direction.

-later that night-

We finally make it back home and I go straight up to the twins room. I give them each a kiss on the forehead and then go into our room. I change into an oversized shirt and some athletic shorts and then get into bed.

I wrap my arms around Tony and kiss him.

"Goodnight bubba." I say.

"Goodnight mamas. I love you." He says.

"I love you too." I say before falling asleep.