Forty Seven

I was making some avocado toast for lunch when I feel arms wrap around my waist.

"How are you just waking up? And good afternoon." I say with a small laugh.

"Good afternoon to you too and cause I can." Tony says.

I roll my eyes playfully as I finish making my avocado toast. He lets go of me and I hear the fridge open. I take my food out to the table and sit down and eat. A couple minutes later, Tony joins me.

"So, I was thinking we could go on a date tonight." He says.

"That sounds like fun. Just have to see who can watch the kids." I say.

"Okay. I'll see who will watch them." He says kissing my cheek while reaching down to my plate.

I look down at my plate and see that he took a piece of toast and look up to see him taking a bite.

"Go make your own." I say grabbing it from him.

He grins and I start laughing. I finish my food in a little bit and then clean up after myself. I hear Easton crying and go to check on him.

"Hi baby." I say while picking him up.

Easton calms down pretty quickly and then I feed him. Once I finish feeding him, I take him downstairs with me and sit down on the couch. Laela comes over to the couch and sits down next to me. She kisses Easton's forehead making me smile.

"Daddy said we get to hang out with Uncle Dre tonight." She says excitedly.

"Sounds like fun. Remember to behave." I say.

"I know mama." She says, "I love you Easton."

She kisses his forehead one last time before going outside with Tony and Luka. I put a "Tea Time with Why Don't We" video on the TV while I sit there with Easton. I watch two episodes and then Tony and the twins come inside. I turn off the TV and Tony sits next to me. He grabs Easton out of my arms and kisses his cheek.

"So Ondreaz is watching the kids tonight. He said he'd just come over and watch them here." He says.

"Okay. What time are we leaving?" I ask.

"Like 7." He says.

"Okay. Where are we going?" I ask.

"It's a secret." He says kissing my cheek.

I pout and he starts laughing. He gives me a kiss and then gets up to check on the twins with Easton. I pull out my phone and text Ondreaz.

Me: Ondre, where is your brother taking me tonight?

Ondreaz: I can't say

Me: wait, he actually told you?!

Ondreaz: yep, but he said to keep it a secret

Me: you're no help

Ondreaz: I know😊

Me: bitch

Ondreaz: *gasps* rude

I turn off my phone and laugh a little. Luka comes up to me and gives me a confused look.

"What are you laughing at mama?" He asks.

"You're Uncle Dre is an idiot." I say.

"Okay." He says shrugging before sitting next to me.

"Wanna watch something on TV?" I ask.

"Um, yeah." He says.

I grab the remote and put something on for him.

"Mama's gonna go take a shower." I say kissing his cheek.

He nods in response and I head upstairs. I go into the bathroom and take a shower.

Once I get out, I wrap my hair in a towel and wrap myself in a towel as well. I go out into the room and grab a pair of shorts and a t-shirt to wear right now. I put on my clothes and then decide to choose the dress I'll wear later. I choose a red halter dress and a pair of black heels and lay them on the bed. I unwrap my hair and put it in a braid before heading to Easton's room to check on him.

I open Easton's door and see him still asleep so I shut the door and go downstairs. I see Ondreaz sitting on the couch and give him a confused look.

"Why are you here already? It's only 4." I say.

"Cause Tony said I could." He says.

"Okay..." I say trailing off.

"Uncle Dre!" Laela screams.

"Laela, you gotta be quiet. Easton's sleeping." I say and she nods her head.

"Hi princess." Ondreaz says grabbing her.

"Hi." She says smiling.

"What are we gonna do tonight?" He asks.

"I don't know. Wait, can I do your hair?" She asks.

"Um, sure." He says kind of nervously.

"Can I turn you into a princess?" She asks.

"Maybe." He says unsure.

"Yay!" She says smiling.

Luka comes over and sits next to Ondreaz.

"Hi Uncle Dre." He says giving him a hug.

"Hi Luka. How's your day?" Ondreaz asks.

"Good. Mama called you an idiot." Luka says.

"Luka, you weren't supposed to tell him." I say laughing.

"That's so mean." Ondreaz says looking up at me.

"Your welcome." I say before walking away.

I see Tony sitting out back so I decide to go out there with him. He looks up at me and smiles.

"Hi mamas." He says opening his arms to me.

"Hi bubba." I say going over to him.

He pulls me onto his lap and I laugh. He kisses my cheek and I wrap my arms around him.

"Luka told your brother what I said about him earlier." I say.

"What did you say?" He asks.

"I said your brother was an idiot." I say.

"I can't disagree with you on that." He says with a small laugh.

I laugh too and lay my head on his shoulder. He rubs my back making me smile.

"You ready for tonight?" He asks quietly.

"Yeah. Please tell me where we're going." I say looking up at him.

"Sorry mamas. You gotta wait and see." He says kissing me.

"Fine." I say with a sigh.

"I love you." He says.

"I love you too." I say.

-couple hours later-

I go upstairs and change into my dress and heels and then go into the bathroom to do my hair. I take my hair out of the braid and dry it before curling it. I put on a little bit of makeup as well before going downstairs.

"You look so pretty mama." Laela says hugging me.

"Thanks princess. Have fun tonight. And I will allow you to use my makeup and a dress to make your Uncle Dre a princess." I say kissing her cheek.

She smiles at me before giving me one last hug. I go hug Luka as well and kiss his cheek before checking on Easton. I grab him from Ondreaz and hold him in my arms.

"Mama loves you baby." I say kissing his cheek.

He smiles at me and I smile back before handing him to Ondreaz. I go over to the front door and grab Tony's hand before going outside to the car.

-to be continued-