Twenty

-2 weeks later-

I wake up to the sound of my alarm going off. I open my eyes and turn off the alarm. I hear Tony groan as he wakes up cause of the alarm as well.

"Why so early?" He asks.

"We got an ultrasound appointment today." I say.

"Oh yeah. We get to see you for the first time little baby." He says looking down at my stomach.

I laugh and kiss him. I pull away and then get out of bed. I go to the closet and look for an outfit. After looking for a couple minutes, I decide on a yellow shirt, high waisted black jeans, and yellow Converse sneakers. I go into the bathroom and take a shower.

When I hop out of the shower, I wrap the towel around me and dry my hair. I put it up in space buns and then start on my makeup. I don't put on a lot of makeup everyday, so I only put on mascara and a tinted red lip gloss. I slip on my clothes and then leave the bathroom. I start laughing when I see Ondreaz and Tony dancing? You know, at least I think they were dancing...

Tony looks over at me and gives me a smile before paying attention to the dance again. When they finish the video, Tony comes over to me and picks me. He spins me around making me laugh. He gives me a kiss, which ends up with him having lip gloss on his lips. I start laughing and he gives me a confused look.

"What?" He asks.

"You got lip gloss on." I say.

He rolls his eyes and sets me down. I look over his shoulder and see Ondreaz filming us. I flip him off and he laughs while putting his phone down. Tony goes into the bathroom to shower and get the lip gloss off. I sit down on the bed and turn on the TV.

Around 10 minutes later, I hear the shower turn off. I turn my attention back to the TV, and then I hear the bathroom door open.

I look up and see Tony with the towel wrapped around his waist. He goes over to the closet to pick out what he's going to wear and then goes back into the bathroom a couple minutes later.

"Damnit!" I hear him shout.

I look on the floor and see he dropped his shirt. I start laughing as I pick it up quickly and hide it. A couple seconds later after I sit down, he comes out of the bathroom and starts looking for his shirt.

"Mamas, have you seen my shirt?" He asks looking up at me.

I grin and shake my head.

"Are you sure, cause you seem to be hiding it." He says.

"I'm sure." I say trying to stop grinning.

I start filming him as he's looking everywhere for it. He finds it under the blanket and looks up at me.

"Wow mamas." He says.

I grin and stop the video.

"I'm gonna get you." He says slowly walking over to me.

I get up and run out of the room. I hear him following me and then hear a thud.

"Ow, fuck." He says.

I turn and see him on the floor with his shirt half on. I start laughing and he gets up, fixing his shirt. He starts to run towards me and I start running again.

I was about to reach the stairs when he wraps his arms around me.

"I told you I'd get you." He whispers.

I try to scream but he puts his hand over my mouth. I start thinking about how to get out of his grip, and come to the conclusion to lick his hand, so I do. As soon as I do that, he lets go of me and wipes his hand on his pants. I go down to the twins room and see them awake and ready to go.