I love you too.

(Charles pov)

"Yes! Charles! Yes! I love you so much! She said. She jumped up and hugged me. I picked her up and kissed her. The love of my life just said yes to me! I want to grow old with her and I will grow old with her. She's my everything.

I put he down and she picked up Chaz.

"Why are you crying mommy?" Chaz asked her. I looked and saw her crying.

"Because I'm happy."

"But your crying?"

"When people are happy they cry."

"Happy tears?"

"Yes Chaz. Happy tears." She said. She kissed him on his head and we played for a bit then packed up and went home.

(CeCe's pov)

Once we got home, me and Charles decided to have a date night tonight. We were gonna tell our friends tomorrow but Charles told our family's he was going to do it so they know.

We went to a bar and Charles is driving so I can get drunk all I want and not worry about shit.

Once we got there I sat down with Charles and he just not a tall miller light and I got a martini. Charles can handle his beer and he's only having one tonight but I am having a shitton and getting drunk because I need a break from life.

After about 4 martinis I start not being able to walk straight. After about 3 more I'm drunk off my ass.

"Hey, Hey Charles! Guess what!"

"What CeCe?"

"I love you so fucking much and I'm so happy to be your girlfriend."

"I love you too but your my fiancé."

"I am?"

"Yes CeCe, I asked you to marry me today at the park with Chaz."

"Who's Chaz?"

"Our son."

"OH YEA! I'm sorry... I'm a little drunk."

"A little?" Charles says laughing.

"Yes a little Charles. Don't be a smart ass."

"Okay CeCe. I think it's time to go." Charles said grabbing my hand and helping me up and out.

We walked to the car and we started to make out and well... umm... you can guess from there 😉

************************************

Sorry it's short but it's 1:22am on Christmas Day.

Merry Christmas by the way.

I will try and up date later but zero promises.

I love you guys and thanks for 6k reads.

Thanks for sticking with the story.

Give me some feed back tho...

ANYWHOREEEEE...

Remember...

•Vote

•Comment

•Share

Thanks!

Ily

Bye!

-Renee<3