Its time

I just read the last chase over and WOW I'm an asshole. Well let's see what happens. What do YOU guys want to happen? Make it or die? Leave your vote in the comments.

(CeCes pov)

Today's the day. The CTFxC has been crying and praying. I don't know what to do. My baby boy could die. He came in to my room last night.

~Last Night~

"Mommy... Daddy..." I heard a voice say. I shook Charles awake and then turned toward the door way. It was Chaz. He was standing there in his blue footy pjs with little clouds on them with a teddy bear in one hand while it touches the floor.

"What's wrong baby?" I ask him.

"I wanna spend tonight with you and daddy because it could be my last night." He says as he starts to cry. I get up and get on my knees. I grab him and hold him tightly to my chest.

"I love you so much Charles. You know hat right baby?"

"I do mommy. I love you too and I love daddy and I love Taylor." I start crying and I feel Charles come over with Taylor. With his free hand he holds us. We sit there for awhile just holding each other an crying.

~Back to now~

I lay here holding Chaz while Charles is running around getting everything ready for today. I don't wanna move this may be the last chance I get to hold my Chaz. Last night I got to cuddle with both of my kids as a family cuddle. It was perfect. I never wanted it to end. I wanted to stop time and just be stuck in that moment forever. Chaz living forever in my arms.

"Come on honey. It's time." I grab Chaz and hold him tighter. I stand up holding him. I carry him to the car and put him in the car and we head there.

Once we get there I grab him and carry him in. I don't wanna let go of him. This may be the last time I get to hold him. We walk in and say are name and then me and Charles go and hold Chaz and wait for our name to be called.

"Mr. Trippy." We all stand up. Charles hugs and kisses Chaz and I hug and kiss him too.

"I love you Chaz." I say with tears coming to my eyes.

"I also love you Chaz." Charles say.

"Don't cry mommy and daddy. I'll see you when I get out and will go out to eat?" He says and ask. I smile with tears running down my face

"Wherever you want baby." I say to him. I kiss his head one last time and they take him in.

"It's gonna be okay Charles." I say.

"I know it is baby."

"He's strong."

"Just like his mommy." He says as he kisses me. I pick up Taylor and hold her close to my heart.

"I love you Princess." I say as I kiss her head.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••