A Year Later

(CeCes pov)

It's been a year sense we brought Chaz home. He's turning 1 now! my baby boy is growing up. I never thought I would be so happy to be a mother. I am happy with my life. I have a cute baby boy and an amazing boyfriend.

Me and Charles just dropped off Chaz at my moms house. Were going shopping for his birthday. He's only 1 so it's just a bunch of toys for him. Nothing much.

After we got some toys we went to get a small birthday cake that said

Happy birthday 1st Chaz

"Charles..."

"Yes?"

"My Baby boy is all grown up."

"Our baby boy and he's only 1."

"I still can't believe it's been a year..."

"Me too CeCe. Me too." Charles said when we pulled in the the drive way. I had the cake so I took the cake and walked inside with it. Charles grabbed the toys and met me inside.

"So the band and there baby's are coming tonight?" I asked Charles. I was standing in his office door away.

(The every member has kids)

"Yes they are sweetheart."

"Okay." I said walking to my office. Just as I sat down the door Bell rang. I got up to go answer it.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. Alli was standing in the door way.

"I wanna say sorry. I don't know what came over me. Can I speak to you can Charles?"

"CHARLES!" I yelled not leaving the door way.

"What's up CeCe?" Charles said coming to the door with Chaz in his hands. When he saw Alli his smile dropped.

"What do you want?"

"I wanna say I am sorry and I would like to be friends. I wanna be able to help you threw you're fight with cancer. What do you say?"

"I guess that's good idea." I said. I get where Allis coming from and I am not gonna be an asshole and tell her she can't be friends with us.

"Thank you but Charles are you okay with this?" She asked. I shot Charles a look. He smiled.

"I would love to Alli." He said. She smiled back at us.

"Well I should be going now. Goodbye guys." She said walking back to her car.

"Goodbye." We said. I closed the door and we walked back to what we were doing. I had to start getting ready for the party and Charles was playing with Chaz.

**************************

Short but I need to update!

I am thinking about wrighting a book from how Alli handles everything. She looks happy but she never talks about it so I though it would be a creative Idea and I am reading one like that.

It's really good! You guys should read it. it's called

After Charles

It's a good book

Remember...

•Vote

•Comment

•Share

Thanks!

Bye!

-Renee<3