Michael

Side note: Would it be weird to make a book about Alli and Charles getting back together? Cause I wanna.

(CeCe pov)
I wondered if I should say something to him about what Michael said to me. How could he show up to MY wedding to try and get me to leave my husband. Are your kidding me? Sure we weren't married yet and I can't really call my husband. But we were just about to get married. I looked up in to the mirror and saw our baby boy smiling away in the back seat. I smiled back. How could I leave him? I mean I would most likely take him with me but how could I leave my bigger Charles? I thought as I looked over at him vlogging. He looked like he needed some sleep.

(Charles pov)

I looked over at CeCe. She's so beautiful. God I'm look to have a woman like her.

"We're on our way to my parents house to drop off our little man. We're going on our honeymoon! Yay! But sadly we can't take Chaz but don't worry. I'm gonna leave a camera with my parents so they can recored him and we can FaceTime our parents to see him so don't worry guys. Your gonna see all of the CTFxC family." He shuts the camera off.

We get to his parents house and I keep the car running and get out. Charles is sleeping so I'm gonna let him sleep. I grab Chaz who is also sleeping and I grab his bag. I carry him up to the foot and knock.

"Oh honey no. You don't have to knock."

"It's polite and I never know what you cause could be doing."

"What do you mean?"

"You could be in a towel walking around. I don't wanna invade your privacy. And I don't wanna see that." She laughed when I said that. I handed her Chaz and his bag. She put the bag down to give me a one handed hug. I hugged her back and kissed Chaz's head. I walked back to the car.
***
After our flight we had to drive a bit more. Charles was awake and vlogging.

"Well were headed to our little hotel. It's in the middle of nowhere but we wanted a weekend to our self away from everything." He shut the camera off.

(Charles pov)

Is she okay? She keeps being quit and looks upset. Should I ask her? What the hell am I saying? Of course I should ask her.

"Hey honey?"

"Yes baby?" She says with a smile. God I love that.

"Are you okay?" I asked her. She sighed. That's not good. Her smile dropped. Oh no.

"I'm fine baby."

"Don't baby me. I know your not okay."

(CeCes pov)

"Don't baby me. I know your not okay." He said. Oh god he can tell. Should I just man up and tell him? Ugh. I'm just gonna do it.

"Do you remember Michael?"

"That asshole who used you?"

"Babe. There was a lot of that."

"Back in freshman year of high school."

"Yes him."

"What about him?"

"He showed up and the weeding and tried to get me to leave you. I told him to fucking cause I'm happy." He just smiled and didn't say anything. He smiled but it dropped to anger. I left it at that and just kept driving.

(Charles pov)

I'm gonna kill him! What the fuck! YOU DO NOT SHOW UP AT MY WEDDING AND TRY TO GET MY WIFE TO LEAVE ME ON THE DAY OF OUR WEDDING FOR YOU, YOU LITTLE IGNORANT FUCK!
*************************************
Hey guys. I'm back. I may update later today.

What do you guys think of the book?

Remember...

•Comment

•Like

•Share

Bye!

-Renee 💞