Doctors

(Charles pov)

"So we have just gotten to the doctors. Don't worry nothing's wrong with anyone just CeCe has been throwing up a lot and we wanna make sure she's better by the time of Chaz's birthday. How old are you gonna be buddy?" I asked Chaz as I pointed the camera at him. He held up four fingers.

"Four!" He yelled. Me and CeCe giggled at Chaz.

"Did I just hear someone laugh?" I asked pointing my camera at CeCe.

"No I look like shit!" She yelled as she covered her face.

"Your beautiful." I said as I kissed her head. I could see a little smile. I smiled at that. She hasn't smiled like that in awhile. "Feeling any better?" I asked her as I rubbed her back. She nodded.

"CeCe Trippy?" A lady called out. Good I love hearing that.

(CeCe pov)

"CeCe Trippy?" A lady called out. Good I love hearing that.

We all stood up and followed her. Charles wanted to make sure I was okay and Chaz wouldn't let me go so I had to carry him.

"The doctor will be right in." She said but before she left she came up to me and whispered in my ear. 

"Do you want me to take your son?"

"I don't think he will leave."

"Mr. Trippy. Do you and your son wanna go get Candy with me?"

"Candy?" Chaz said.

"Do you wanna go get some with me?" I didn't wanna give her my son cause I didn't know her. But then my old friend who's a nurse came in and took Chaz from us. I trusted her.

"Hello Trippys." A tall male doctor comes in.

"Hello." We both say.

"What seems to be the problem?"

"I have been throwing up for the last week or so."

"Have you had sex? Or eaten somewhere new?"

"Both."

"Well let's do an alter sound." He says. He has me lay down and roll my shirt up. Pregnancy? What no.

"Well it looks like your not but it's also to early to tell so I'm gonna give so medication for your stomach ache." He says as he hands me a bottle. We thank him and leave.

***

"I was kinda hopping he was wrong." Charles says.

"What? About the baby?"

"Yes. I would have loved to had another baby."

"Why?"

"Because I love the fact that Chaz is another part of you."

"And you." I said back to him. He grabbed my waist and pulled me in to his arms.

"What are you doing Charles."

"If your not pregnant now then let's make one now." He whispers in to my ear. He smirks at me. I smirk at him and we start to kiss. He lays down on our bed and he pulls me on top of him. We keep kissing. I take off his shirt.