CeCe! Please!

(Charles pov)

"Where's my wife!?" I yelled with tears rushing down my face while holding my daughter and my son.

"Who's you're wife?"

"CeCe Trippy!"

"Sir calm down. I'll take you to her room."

"Is mommy okay daddy?" Chaz ask with tears rushing down his face as well.

"I hope so son. I hope so."

"She's strong. She can do anything and make it threw anything."

"Yes son. Yes." I say to him. We follow the nurse to CeCes room.

Once we get there she leaves and I rush in. I put down Chaz and our Taylor. Taylor is crying too at his point. I run over to CeCes bed and grab her hand.

"CeCe please be okay. Please CeCe."

(CeCes pov)

"I am okay Charles. I feel just fine." I say to him. He doesn't say anything he keeps asking me to be okay. Oh fuck am in a coma? I fucking better not be.

"CeCe please." He says again crying harder. Okay okay I need to wake up and tell him I'm okay. I see him pull out his phone. He's calling my mom and sister and brother.

"Charles..." I say very weakly but he doesn't say anything.

(Charles pov)

"I'm not sure. I just got here."

"MOMMY!" Both Taylor and Chaz yell. I turn around and see CeCe reaching out of me.

"She's up I have to call you back." I say to her mom before I hand up the phone. I drop the phone and run to her.

"Charles..." She says weakly.

"Baby. You're okay." I say crying. I walk over to the door and yell for a nurse.

(Chaz pov)

"I knew you would be okay mommy! I told Danny and Taylor that."

"Good. I'm glad baby." Mommy says weakly.

"Shhh mommy. Don't speak. Save it." I say to her. She's smiles at me.

"You always have been a very smart young boy." She says less weakly.

"I love you mommy." Taylor says.

"I love you too Honey. And I love you Chaz." She says to us.

"I love you too mommy."

"I love you three Honey." Daddy says to mommy. She smiles and then starts to cry.

"Don't cry my love. Everything is fine. I'm sorry honey. It's my fault." Daddy says crying to her.

(CeCes pov)

"No don't say that. It's not your fault!"

"It was god teaching me a lesson!"

"No Charles. It was a drunk asshole!" I yell back angry.

"Mommy!" Taylor yells.

"Bad word mommy!" Chaz says.

"Hello Mrs.Trippy. Feeling okay?"

"Just pain."

"Well the good news is there's no internal bleeding but you did break your leg."

"When does she get to come home?" Chaz asks.

"She can go home today." She says.

"Just in time for cake baby." I say. "But the cake isn't gonna be the one you wanted."