Week Off.

(Charles pov)

We have a week off so where all going home. CeCe is staying with me. She having a lot of asthma attacks on the bus and we almost lost her once but now we all carry one for her and she carry hers. We don't wanna risk anything so I asked CeCe to stay with me. I just told her I was afraid to be alone. I hate laying to her but if I didn't she would have yelled at us and possible passed out on use again. We don't want that again so we don't talk to her about Alli or anyone she hates.

We just landed in Florida. We grabbed all of are things and left the airport. Mel was picking us up. She always liked CeCe and CeCe always liked her. So she won't yell and pass out.

"Hey Mel." I said as I get in. Her boyfriend lan is with her.

"Hi Charlie." She says as she gives me a hug.

"Hi CeCe. I haven't seen you in forever!" She says.

"Hi Mel. Oh and Hi lan."

"Hi CeCe."

"Hi lan. Sorry I was just happy to see my sister again." I said. He laughed.

"Hi Charles. It's fine." He says. We all talk for the hole car ride home and I see CeCe use her inhaler. Good girl. I place my hand on her right leg. She looks up at me. I smile and she smiles back. She places her hand on me hand.

(CeCes pov)

Mel just dropped us off. I went back to wash my clothing and I guess I will wash Charles too. I don't mind doing it just as long as he doesn't mind me blasting music and singing along to it.

"Hey Char! Do you want me to do you Landry?" I ask walking in. I stop when I see Alli standing there with Chico. I wait for Charles to answer me. God I hate Alli.

"You don't have to."

"I don't mind."

"Thank you CeCe." He says. I walk by him and Alli with his bags.

I hear yelling from the living room so I go to see what's going on.

"It's because of that fucking whore CeCe! I knew it Charles. I fucking knew it! I am glad I got out while I could!"

"Then why are you trying to come back?" I ask. Charles looks at me.

"Speak of the devil."

"Listen Alli. Your a fucking bitch for leaving and cheating on Charles!" She looked at me and so did Charles.

"What are you talking about?"

"I FUCKING KNOW! I DIDNT TELL CHARLES BECAUSE I FUCKING CARE ABOUT HIM! UNLIKE YOU!" I yell. I grab my chest. I don't have my inhaler it's in the Landry room. Charles looks at me. I hit the floor looking for air. Charles pushes by Alli and runs to my side. He puts the inhaler in my mouth and presses down on it. I get back up being able to breath once again.

"Alli. Get the fuck out of my house and never come back!" I yell. She does what she's told and leaves.

Charles takes me to the bed and lays with me. I love this man but i could never tell him. He didn't tell me the

guys gave it away.

(Charles pov)

I am so lucky. I get to lay in bed with the love of my life. I love her with all of heart. She's my little butterfly. I kiss her head and quickly fall asleep. I quick nap is well needed at this point.

***************************

Cute.

What should happen next?

YOU DECIDE!

Remember...

•Vote

•Comment

•Share

Thanks!

Bye!

-Renee<3