Love

(CeCe's pov)
I woke up next to my husband. I love him so much. He wakes up and smiles at me. I smile back and then kiss him.

"Good morning Honey." I said.

"Good morning Sunshine." He said. I smiled and got out of bed. It's 5:30am and we need to get up for are flight at 7am. He gets up and goes to get his cameras. I walked to the closest and grab mine suitcase. I grabbed Charles suitcase and I'm not shocked. It's not packed.

"CHARLES!"

"What?"

"Did you pack?"

"Ummmm... Yes..."

"Don't lie to me."

"No." I sigh.

"I will do it"

"I love you..."

"Yeah yeah yeah." I said. I rolled my eyes and smiled. He's just a dork but I love him. I packed his bag. I was fine with that I grabbed my bag of makeup that I hide from Charles. He hates that I wear make up. I packed that and then I took the two bags to the door. The girls and Dustin know we're leaving. Marley is over with Charles and Zoey and Dustin have been with me all day. Dustin has been on my suitcase all day and Zoey keeps taking shit out but I just finished. I went to go pack up and dress Chaz. Charles feed him. I also stated to vlog.

"Aww how cute! My boys sleeping together." I said. "Charles. Get up. We have to catch our plane. Did you pack up Chaz?"

"No."

"Charles!"

"I fed him at least."

"Ugh. Give me him and go pack the car."

"Are you mad?"

"A little but just please go pack the car."

"Okay I'm sorry."

"It's fine just pack the car." I said pointing to the door. He nodded. We will edit that part out later. I take Chaz to his room to dress him and pack his bag.

As I get to his room I put him in his playpen and grabbed a bag from his closet. I started packing up his bag. Then I grabbed a we the kings tee and a pair of black jeans. I packed a few other outfits for him. Me and Charles are going on our honeymoon so we're dropping Chaz off with his parents.

Charles packed the car and we drove to his parents ************************************

Hey guys. Sorry it short but Imma gonna try and write more. How have you guys been? Tell me in the comments. Did you miss me? Do guys like this story and glad I'm back? Answer all of this in the comments!

Remember...
•Vote
•Comment
•Share!

-Renee 💞