Gender

(CeCe's pov)

I am going to find out the gender today. I asked Charles to come alone because I know it's his and he said he would but he's bringing Alli and JC said he wants to come alone too. I told CJ I was driving an he tried to fight me on it but he dropped it and let me drive.

Once we got there we walked in and checked in at the front desk.

"Last name?"

"Young."

"Please have a sit and will call you when were ready for you." I nod and go sit with CJ and wait for Charles and Alli.

After a few minutes Charles and Alli walk threw the door hand in hand. I hurts to see that. I still love Charles very much.

"Hey Charles. Hi Alli."

"Hey CeCe." Charles said giving me a hug. I was shocked for a minute but then I hugged him back.

"Hi CeCe."

"Hi Alli."

"Who's that?" Asked Charles.

"That's CJ. CJ this is Charles and Alli."

"I am Alli the girlfriend."

"Hello Alli. Hello Charles."

We sat an talked for a bit and waited for my name to be called. Alli just had to say that she was Charles girlfriend. When did she become a bitch? She use to be so nice now she's just a fucking bitch! She doesn't know that I know she cheated on Charles the day before there wedding. She's a fucking slut.

"CeCe?" A woman says. Me and Charles stand up. Only the mother or possible father can go in. I laid on the table and she put on a cold jell on my belly and scanned it.

"Okay Mrs. Young and Mr. Trippy your having a baby... wait your having two baby boys!" I started to cry. I am having not one but to baby boys! I love them al ready.

"I love you..." I said to my belly.

"Now may I ask how come you don't think your the farther?"

"I don't think I am the farther because I don't remember having sex."

"It could have been a drunken night."

"That's what I said it is."

"Well anyways it's not any of my business but your free to go." She said as she cleaned off my belly. I fixed my self and we left. I met up with CJ and Charles left with Alli.

"So is it a boy or a girl?"

"It's twins and there both boys!"

"That's amazing CeCe."

"I know."

**************************

It's twin boys!

Ahhhhhhh!

Vote for the names!

Remember...

•Vote

•Comment

•Share

Thanks!

Bye!

-Renee<3