Happy Birthday!

(CeCes pov)

I went back to the doctors again today because they told I should be better by last night if not to come back in. I also picked up a few toys for Chaz. I also have a big surprise for him. I pulled out my camera.

"Hey guys. It's Chaz's birthday today and I got him a few things and I also went to the doctors about my stomach bug. Turns out I'm okay. Which is wonderful but I have this big surprise for him. I'm so excited!" I said before shutting my camera off. Neither of my boys know what my plan is.

After a few hours everyone arrives. Travis with his wife and baby, Hunter and his girlfriend, coley and his wife and baby and Danny. A few of my old friends showed up. Emily, CJ and Renee. Emily doesn't have any kids or anyone she's still single. CJ has a girlfriend but no kids and lastly Renee she's flying single so she has no kids. I hug everyone and then go in to the kitchen to get the cake or Chaz. I put it on the counter and walk over to the table.

"Well Chaz." I start to say to him. He's still in s chair with me on one side and Charles on the other. We're standing. "Do you want cake or gifts first?"

"Cake!"

"Okay then cane it is." I walk over and grab the cake and lighter. Charles gets the lights and we all sing happy birthday to Chaz. He blows out his candles and we clap. Then Chaz shoves his hand in the cake and grabs a chunk of it from the cake and shoves it in this mouth.

"CHARLES DUNCAN TRIPPY!" Me and Charles both yelled at Chaz. He starts laughing and I roll my eyes. I go and grab a towel and of course Charles was taking photos of Chaz.

Chaz was all cleaned up and his gifts were opened.

"Everyone!" I yell. Everyone looks at me and gets quite. "Perfect now I have a surprise for the most important men in my life."

"What is it CeCe?" Hunter yells. We all laugh.

"Yes you are important hunter but I didn't birth you nor did I marry you. But no Charles. Chaz. I have a big surprise for you."

"CeCe? Why are you crying? What's wrong?"

"Charles. We're having another baby." I said with tears rolling down my eyes. He picks me up and spins me around and then places me in the ground. All of our friends hug us and congratulates us. Chaz gets up and hugs my leg. I pick him up.

"Are you excited?"

"I'm I gonna have a brother?"

"Maybe a sister."

"I want a brother."

"A sister is just as good."

"Will she play with me?"

"Yes she will."

"Then okay."

"I love you." I say to Chaz.

"I love you too mommy." He says as his kisses my cheek.

It gets late and everyone heads home. I put Chaz to bed and the head to my room. I'm tired. I get in to bed. I feel Charles pull me closer to him. I turn around and kiss him.

"are you excited?"

"Very very excited."

"Me too. I just hope Chaz doesn't feel jealous."

"Me too baby. Me too." He says as he kisses my head. We fall asleep in each other's arms.

********************************************
Sorry I just kind of fell off the face of the earth. But I'm back hopefully.

Will see how it goes.

I love you guys.

Remember...

•like

•Comment

And

•Share

Bye!

-Renee ❤️