I can't belive this!

I walked down stairs to the lobby. What is so damn important I thought. Then I saw it. I stopped in my tracks. My heart broken, angry flowing threw my body. I walked up to Charles.

I walked up and I pushed the girl off of his and punched her.

"What the fuck are you doing here and why the fuck are you on my husband?" I yelled.

"Listen bitch. Charles will be mine once again. I just gave birth to his baby."

"The baby wasn't mine! When we got back together we didn't have any sex!"

"It's yours Charles."

"Stay the fuck away from me and my family you whore!" I screamed at Alli. I can't fucking believe this. She had her hands on Charles area. I grabbed Charles hand and sent him upstairs.

"Listen you Bitch! I know about so much that you don't think I know about. So if you keep coming back her these secrets of yours will get out and I fucking mean it. Stay away from me, Charles and our son. I never wanna see you again!" I said to her. She looked at me in shock. I think she was to scare ask what I knew about. She looks me in the eyes and I saw fear. I didn't think this could get better. And then it happened.

"Hey honey there you are. Who's this?" A tall man came over and kissed her head.

"This is CeCe. She's an old classmate from high school." She said. I could have fucked everything up at this moment.

"Hi. Who are you?"

"This is my boyfriend." Alli said as she placed her hand on her stomach.

"I'm guess your the father?"

"No he was already in her whom before we were a thing."

"Oh. Okay." I said with a smile.

"Honey I will met you in the car in a minute." Alli said. He said okay and walked away.

"Cheat on him too?"

"How did you know?"

"Who was it with?"

"CeCe please don't-"

"Was it with Drew?" I asked. Drew was an ex of mine that she cheated on Charles with.

"How do you know about Drew?"

"You cheated on Charles with him. Now that I think of it did you get Drew to cheat on me with you? Is that why you left cause I knew? It's true isn't it Alli. It's true that you left Charles because you though I would do the same to you that you did to me?" I asked. I was getting in her face at this point. She stood there in shock quietly.

"Please CeCe."

"Do what I told you to do and I won't say a word." She nodded and walked away. I smirked and walked up the stairs to Charles.
***
Once I got back to the room Charles was up my ass asking me about what happened and what was said. I wouldn't say anything to him about it. I just kept saying nothing.

"Babe! Stop asking."

"But I wanna know."

"I know but I asked you to stop."

"Fine."

"Thank you Charles. Now this is a stupid question but are you hungry?"

"Yes. Of course I am!"

"What do you want?"

"Pizza?"

"Okay let's go pick up a pizza and come back here and eat it and cuddle?"

"Can we watch movies as we cuddle?"

"Yes of course we can baby." I say with a smile. I see him smile.
***
After we eat we lay in our bed cuddling and watching a bunch of random movies. He vlogs us cuddling and talks about the movie. I don't mind cause I have seen it millions of times.

"Honey. What's the movie we're watching again?"

"A series of unfortunate events."

"CeCe loves this move. And now that I notice I'm talking threw it I'm being kind of rude."

"Oh no honey." I say as he points the camera at me. "I have seen it millions of times. And plus this just gives a reason to make you watch it again with me later on our honeymoon." I smile. He feel him chuckle.

"Well guys. It's getting late so we're off to bed. Goodnight guys."

"WE LOVE YOU!" I yell.

"Yes we do. Goodnight."

"Goodnight." I say as he shuts the camera off. I go to get up but he pulls me back down. "What are you doing Charles?"

"Well we're not really going to bed."

"Then why did you say goodbye?" I asked him. I'm completely lost at this point.

(Charles pov)

(A/N we're gonna go back a bit for this part)

I say goodnight and when I shut my camera off I see how sexy CeCe looks. Damn I can't believe she's mine. She goes to get up and I get a better look at her body. I grab her hand and pull her back down.

"What are you doing Charles?"

"Well we're not really going to bed."

"Then why did you say goodbye?" She asks me. I smirk at her and she smirks back.

"Well I mean it is our honeymoon." I say as I kiss up her arm. At this point she's sitting on the bed and I'm siting up a bit. I start to kiss her neck and she starts to let out little moans. She knows what I want.

"That is true. How about you show me how much you love me." She says with a cute little smirk. I grab her body and pick pull her on to the bed. I get on top of her and start to kiss her but she's pushes me down on to the bed and gets on top of me. I sit up so she's sitting on my lap. I help her take off her shirt and she does the same with me. I undo her bar while I'm kissing her neck.

*************************************

Well that's my stopping point. Sorry it took so long to get this chapter out.

It's 12am her. Goodnight guys. I love you guys.

Remember...

•Vote

•Comment

•Share

Bye guys!

-Renee 💞