No More Chemo

(CeCe's pov)

Me, Charles, Chaz and Charles dad were all sitting in the doctors room waiting for him to come back with Charles Chemo. It's been about 5minutes and the 2 boys are already messing with stuff.

"Charles. Dad! Stop before you brake something!"

"Dad?" Papa Trippy asked.

"Yeah... Dad." I said this but I was looking at the floor when I said it. I felt arms rap around me. I look up to see Papa trippy hugging me. I smile and hug back.

"I am glad you're confutable with my family that you can call him dad." Charles says.

"I also call you're mom mom and I act as if Melissa is my sister."

"Aww." Melissa says as she gets up and gives me a hug.

"You're like the sister I never had." She says I rap my arms around her.

After sometime the doctor comes back.

"Good news Charles. You don't need chemo anymore!"

"What?" I say standing up.

"Really Doc? I'm chemo free?" Charles says.

"Yep!" The doctor says. I hug Charles and Melissa takes a picture. I am so proud of him and I am glad I was here for it.

We're in the car on the way to my moms to get Chaz. I'm driving so I get to listen to my phone and Charles is making fun of my playlists.

"Your playlist goes from rap to pop to country." Then Adam's song came on. He says laughing and puts the camera in my face.

"Then to rock!" He yelled. I laughed at him and started to sing the song. the song was Adams song.

As I pulled in to my moms drive way the song ended. I left Charles in the car and walked up to the door. I opened it and yelled for my mom.

"Mama!"

"Living room!" She yelled back. I walked to the living room and saw Chaz napping on the couch.

"Aww. He's so cute." I said walking up and picking him up.

"He looks just like his daddy."

"A lot like."

"Like you. You looked a lot like dad growing up. You still do."

"Yea. I miss him."

"I do too sweetie."

"Well I have to get Chaz home and I left Charles in the car. He's got no more Chemo now."

"That's amazing!" My mom said giving me a hug.

"It is. I'm glad he's getting better." I said as we started to walk to the door.

"I am too honey." She said as I opened the door. She handed me Chaz baby bag.

"Well by mom. See you soon. I love you." I said giving her a hug goodbye and leaving with Chaz.

I put Chaz in his care seat and drove home.

******************************
HEY! MISS ME?

no? oh... okay...

Well anyways I'm back.

I broke my phone and I just upgrade it to a 5c.

Remember...

•Vote

•Comment

•Share

Bye!

-Renee<3