Last night here

(CeCes pov)

So it's been two weeks so we're heading home. I'm excited. I miss Chaz. I love being with my two boys. They mean the world to me.

"Ready to go honey?" Charles asks me.

"Yes of course I am." I say.

***
We landed in Florida and I feel sick as hell. I run to the bathroom and throw up a few times. Ugh. Stomach bug? I hope not. I don't wanna get Chaz sick on his birthday. It should be gone by then. I leave the bathroom and explain to Charles. We get in the car and I drive us home. I should be driving but it's the only way I can us home.

Once we get home I leave the car running and I throw up on the trash can outside. Charles shuts the car off and comes over to me. He picks me up and carrys me inside. No ones home so we don't have to deal with the dogs yet. He lays me in our bed and hands me a bucket.

"I'm gonna go unpack the car and make a phone car. I will be right back baby." He says as he kisses my head. I role home and curl up.

***

"Go girls go!" I hear mama Trippy yell and I hear Chaz laughing. My baby. I role out of bed and at this point I'm in PJ's.

"What are you doing up? Go back to bed honey. Your sick." Ignore him and he try's to pick me up but mama Trippy stops him. I walk over to Chaz and he smiles.

"Mama!" He says putting his hands up. I pick him up and kiss his head.

"Hi baby." I say.

"Hi mama." He says giving me a hug. I hug him and rub his back. I put him down to go throw up. Charles picks me back up and puts me in bed and go to leave. I grab his arm. I want him to lay with me. He leaves and comes back with Chaz and the girls. Chaz's come up to me and lays down with me. Charles does the the same thing. They all lay and cuddle with me. I smile and got to bed happy.

***
I wake up hours later still throwing up. I need to go see a doctor tomorrow. I pick up my phone and call to make an appointment with them.

*************************************

Sorry it short I'm just so in love with my new book and this one I'm kinda starting to get stuck on.

The updates will keep coming.

Remember...

•Vote

•Comment

•Share

-Bye!

-Renee 💞