My Tearsoaked Heart *{14}*

This video for this chapter was just something I was listening too while I was writing this chapter. I'm slightly...okay maybe not slightly. I'm really addicted to this song and even though the words don't relate to the chapter at all I just wanted to put it with this chapter because it's sweet ;)

Anyways Enjoy! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

         ~~ Chapter 14 ~~

I went back to school the next day, only to be surrounded by unwanted rumours and judging stares. The whole school had been notified by my little ‘encounter’ with Daniel. The days went by slowly though it seemed that my time to pick out a present for Matthew was quickly evaporating. I had no idea what to give him for his birthday.

I didn’t talk to anyone. The only time I did speak was when I was addressed by a teacher or friend. I was only a little more open to Lisa.

I pushed both of my fists into my cheeks, making my lips form a pout, my elbows sitting on the desk. I always did this when I was confused or frustrated though I could only do it when I was sitting at a table.

The reason of my actions was not because of the easy math equation on the board but because I was still thinking of present possibilities. I was a worrisome person, I had to admit and this was something I definitely was clueless about and his birthday was tomorrow.

I turned to Lisa, her brow scrunched up tightly as she glared at the question on the board, probably trying to make it tell her the answer out of fear to her horrifying glare.

I rolled my eyes at her theatrics, “You need help Lis?” I muttered under my breath, not wanting to get caught by Mr Dawson.

She continued to give the board a killer look and I was starting to feel sorry for it, “One second, I almost got it.” She answered back, not even blinking and I shook my head.

She couldn’t figure it out even if Mr Dawson explained it a thousand times. I wasn’t being mean or anything though maths was never one of her strengths ever since our teacher of 1st grade introduced the times table.

I heard a solid thump and I glanced back at Lisa only to find her head face-planted into the desk.

“Want my help now?” I smirked and I heard her mutter a ‘shut up’ before I began to slowly explain it to her.

I was heading towards the cafeteria for break, wandering through my thoughts as my books were suddenly thrown out of my hands and for a spilt second I though it was going to be a repeat of Tuesday.

I looked up to find to my relief a girl, wearing clothes that could be placed into the same category as ‘underwear’. Her face was covered with probably layers of make up which were probably meant to make her more beautiful though I think she had the wrong message into her brain. Two other girls looking similar to the one that had pushed me were standing behind her, looking like following puppies.

“Listen here b*tch.” She snarled at me and I my eyes widened at her harsh words.

A smirk rose to her plastic seeming face at my reaction and I was slightly angered.

“So she thinks that she can push me around? We’ll see about that.” I thought, looking at her with disgust in my eyes. I never respected people who looked down at others and I wasn’t going to start now.

“Stay away from my man or I’ll do worse then send Daniel after you.”

I was about to tell her I didn’t touch her so called ‘man’ though I stopped, starring back at her.