My Tearsoaked Heart *{3}*

Second upload of the day! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 ~~ Chapter 3 ~~

His words continued to echo throughout my brain and I literally froze. I couldn't function, physically and mentally. All the sound and light died out and I was surrounded by darkness, no where to go or run. Just stuck in a black darkness all by myself.

Accident? No... NO! This isn't happening. It has to be some sick practical joke, I tried to convince myself mentally.

"Rose? Rose?! ROSE?! Are you there?!" he called from the speaker of the phone that I was clenching with my hand. I slowly moved my joints and muscles, putting the phone near my ear.

"No" I whispered to myself in particular.

"What?"

"No! This can't be happening." I cried, trying to make him confess to me that this was all just some joke.

"I'm sorry Rose. We have to go now! Get ready, I'll be out front." he told me, hearing the purring of the car increase in the background before he hung up, leaving me to listen to the repeated 'Beep....Beep....Beep'.

I removed the phone away from my ear and placed it gently on the marble kitchen counter top.

It's okay Rose, they'll be okay. Then I snapped from my phase, needing to see them. I slipped on my black flats that I thankfully had left by the door and grabbed my phone, slipping it into the pockets of my shorts. Finally grabbing the keys off a small table near the door I ran out of the house, locking it behind me. It was cold today and I clutched at my goosebump-covered arms, wanting to be back in the warmth of the bath tub. I rubbed over them quickly hoping to warm myself as I looked frantically left and right for Nicks Car. After a few minutes of useless rubbing I decided to quickly get my jacket though the sound of tires stopped me. Nicks black Lamborghini appeared down the street, racing down the lane towards me where it came to a screeching halt. I quickly got in not wasting a single second, needing to see that my family was okay.

He sped off at lighting speed, a sad expression on his face as he clutched the wheel tightly.

"Are they okay?" I whispered to him and his expression seemed to become sadder.

"I don't know." He told me quietly before concentrating on the road. 

Breathe Rose, they're okay, you have to believe they're okay. I closed my eyes, hoping to relieve some of the stress and pain I was feeling that was slowly tearing me apart.

We started to slow down after 5 minutes of silent driving until we came to a complete stop.

I opened my eyes to welcome the many lights that consisted of blue and red. 

Both the police and ambulance were here and I threw open the door, not liking the fact that the ambulance was here. I slammed the door behind me before running towards the scene that was surrounded with yellow police tape. I ducked underneath the tape, sprinting forwards until I stopped abruptly with a frightful gasp. Our black BMW had a large dent on the right side that moved inwards almost half of the car. Glass was shattered all across the black concrete road which was soon joined by a water drop at my feet. I was crying silently at the scene in front of me. Before I could make any assumptions on what happened to my family I ran towards a police officer.

"Officer, please tell me that my family are okay!" I begged him, my tears sliding down my cheeks.

"Who are you? What are you doing on the scene, it's not for children!" he questioned me and before I could burst Nick came up behind me and explained, "This is Rose Fern. She is apart of the family that was in the accident."