My Tearsoaked Heart *{27}* (Picture of Jeremy)

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

         ~~ Chapter 27 ~~

It was if time froze for that moment, everyone shocked at the movement and the echo of a sharp slap.

Daisy was stiff as her hand slowly reached for her now reddened cheek, lightly running her hand over her fake-tanned skin.

Then as if taken out of her trance her face took an angry growl as she lunged at Lisa, both of them flying to the ground.

“You b*tch!” she snarled, straddling Lisa who was trying to fend her off though it was useless as Daisy slapped her across the cheek, her head flinging to the side.

They continued to fight, yells and shrieks along with quite a variety of colourful shouts filled the air and we all just looked on before I pushed myself from the tree, not caring that my ribs were screaming in pain.

Before I could reach them and rip that hag from my best friend Ashton was there pulling them apart, though not before Daisy got a huge swipe at Lisa, slight blood dripping from it.

“STOP!” He shouted, pushing them apart and glaring at Daisy.

“If you don’t like the people out here then get back inside the cafeteria,”

She sent him a deathly glare before smoothing out her incredibly small top and flinging her hair over her shoulder, heading towards the school building along with her little puppies.

He gritted his type. “I always hated her,” he mumbled to himself and Lisa laughed humourlessly.

“Took you a while to figure that out,” she told him and he smirked before looking at her injuries.

I stepped over to Lisa and hugged her tightly. “You okay?”

She snickered. “I’m fine, you think someone like HER would actually bring me down? You’re forgetting who I am Rose,” she smiled and I shook my head, pulling away and stepping back.

I looked at Ashton and he was looking at me sadly. I rolled my eyes, pulling him into a hug which he reluctantly returned.

“I’m so, so sorry Rose. I didn’t mean for you to get hurt,” he mumbled into my hair and I pulled back.

“I know, its fine,”

He smiled gloomily; I knew he was going to feel guilty for it for a while.

“Come on, we need to get you to the nurse,” he said to Lisa before looking over at the three of us.

“Don’t worry, I’ll take her, you guys can go to class,”

We nodded and they left for the nurse’s office as I stared thoughtfully after them.

“Interesting,” I thought to myself as I watched Ashton hold her securely.

“Very interesting,” I mumbled, as I made my way with Vi and Lauren to class.

“Oh! So it’s the A major chord, not A minor?” I exclaimed, strumming the right chord this time to confirm and check if I was correct.

Matthew threw his hands in the air as if cheering. “Yes! You got it! Finally…,” he coughed the last part and I slap his shoulder lightly, making him grin cheekily. I let out a little sigh; I loved when he was like this with me. So carefree.

It was just the two of us, sitting on the carpeted floor of the music room, him teaching me to play the guitar while I failed miserably and he would then cheer me up. It was fun, him always teasing me yet we always had a good time.