My Tearsoaked Heart *{35}*

Just wanted to thank every single fan for reading my work! I can't believe I have just over 100 fans and this couldn't have happened without my awesome Wattpad Sista Claudia :D
She was the first to encourage and read my work and you know what? She's just plain freaking aweosme so if I was you, I would click her picutre right above this story and read her work!

Thanks everyone for reading, you guys really mean the world to me :') xo. 

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        ~~ Chapter 35 ~~

I stood there, black apron with my name encrypted on a gold name tag, with a notepad and pen in my hands. Watching the other waiters and waitresses to see how they served the customers.

Pedro, my boss, was a really nice man. He didn’t rush and explained everything to me so I understood the standard procedures. He was really funny too, his Italian accent quite amusing like Pierre’s. I wonder when he was coming back, I missed his cooking.

“We meet again,” a voice said behind me and I whipped around.

I gasped, pointing at the person in front of me.

“You know it’s rude to point,” Danielle laughed and I glanced at her figure, noticing the same uniform.

“Sorry…just a little surprised. You work here?” I asked, flipping the pen around in my hand.

She nodded. “For a while now, I find it really nice here.”

A sincere smile graced her lips as she placed her bag down in the staff area before taking a notepad and pen for herself.

“So it’s your first day right? Here I’ll show you what you have to do.”

Her smile was on her face again and I was envious of her happy aura. She seemed so carefree and warm hearted. No wonder Ace gave up his player-ways to be with her.

Her hand grabbed my free one and dragged me into the main room with all the chatting customers.

I watched her eyes glance around and a hand in the far right corner of the room went up and she strutted over to a man in his early thirties.

“How can I help you today?”

I stood a few metres away, not wanting to feel like some weirdo as I watched her carefully.

The man smiled at her. “Just another coffee would be fine thanks.”

She wrote it quickly on her pad, ripping it off and placing it on the table before smiling and walking briskly to the front counter, just behind it the kitchen.

Grabbing a clear pot with brown liquid inside, she came back, pouring the man another cup of coffee and asking if that was all.

After observing her serve a few more customers I told her I was okay and she let me be as I nervously looked around.

I heard a soft sound calling for a waiter and I raked my eyes over the room, finding an elderly woman holding her hand up weakly.

Quickly making my way to her I cleared my throat.

“H-hi, what can I get y-you?”

I internally slap myself. Really Rose? Is that the best you can do?

The old lady, probably in her late seventies with grey curly hair gave me a shaky smile.

“Just some of that rum cake dear.”