My Tearsoaked Heart *{17}*

Read the Author's Note at the end please! :D

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

               ~~ Chapter 17 ~~

I woke up, pain shooting through my hands causing me to hiss as something continued to increase the stinging sensation. I weakly groaned and moved my hands away, the stinging ceasing slightly before the pressure returned making me want to scream.

“Stop moving. I can’t clean them if you keep moving.” I heard someone say annoyingly and I pried my eyes open with much difficulty, lifting my head.

“Rose?” I croaked, my vision still blurred and when it cleared I let my head fall back to the bed.

“Sorry but no. Now sit up so I can clean them properly!” She ordered and I groaned in annoyance, sitting up on my bed, Lisa kneeling in front of me on the carpeted floor.

She plucked out the splinters of wood with tweezers, each time making me clench my teeth. After wiping all the remaining blood with water she then used disinfectant making me want to punch something again.

“So I’m guessing you talking to her went in the opposite direction.” She snickered as she bandaged my hands and I sighed in relief when she finished, observing them and seeing if I could work my fingers.

I frowned sadly, “She doesn’t believe me.” I mumbled quietly, feeling like a gloomy five year old that wasn’t allowed ice cream one sunny afternoon.

“She’s stubborn though she’ll come around. Come on macho man, let’s go downstairs. Rose is cooking dinner.” She said, packing away the first aid kit and standing up, brushing her jeans with her spare hand.

“What are you doing here by the way?” I asked, standing up from the bed and looking at her in question.

“Rose called and begged me to come help you. She said it was an emergency. She didn’t want to do it herself even though she would probably clean it better.” She said, walking over to the beaten up door on my floor.

“Why didn’t she call the ambulance then?”

She sighed, looking back at me, “She was worried that if we took you to the hospital that they would call your parents which would probably make them come back here. Though she said if it was that serious that we would take you.”

I nodded, depressed again before staring at the wall with an evil glint in my eyes.

Lisa seeming to notice grabbed my elbow and started to tug me out of the room, “Oh no you don’t. I am not bandaging your hands again. Plus you can get new doors. Fixing a wall though, that’s a whole different story.”

I scoffed giving the wall one last look, implying ‘I’ll be back’, before following after Lisa.   

*{Rose POV}*

My shower was cold, letting the water wash my tears away along with it, “Stupid untrustworthy jerk.”I muttered just as I heard a huge bang and I froze.

“What was th---.” My thoughts were caught off when I heard the same noise, then one more though the bang was a lot louder, as if something large had hit the ground.

Terrified I quickly turned the shower off, throwing on one of the lavender robes before running out into my room. Quickly throwing open my door I saw with horror Matthew’s door on the ground in his room, two holes punctured through it and I only could guess what had caused them. I stepped quietly across the hall and into his room, peeking around his doorframe to find him sleeping on his bed. Then when my eyes scanned over his hands I gasped out of horror, they were bloody and small pieces of wood were injected into his skin.