My Tearsoaked Heart *{44}*

Ahhh.... I'll rant at the end of the chapter...

Enjoy! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

                                           ~ { Chapter 44 } ~

“No.”

“Yes!”

“No.”

“Yes!” I dragged out, huffing childishly and he cracked a smile.

“I said no. I’m not going.”

I pouted a little, grabbing his arms and slipping my arms around it.

“Please!” I begged, trying to give him a look that hopefully looked like puppy dog eyes but in the end he just laughed at my face.

“Stop with the face before you mentally scar me.”

I growled, detaching myself from him. “Fine, I’ll go by myself.”

His eyes snapped to mine as he hastily grabbed my wrist, sighing. “Okay, I’ll go with you.”

I shook my head stubbornly, “I don’t want to go with you now, too late.”

I smirked, walking away from him and within a second I was thrown over a shoulder, a very broad pair of shoulders.

“Matthew!”

As he neared the front door I started laughing, “I was joking, I was joking!” I tried to convince him and he stopped.

“What?”

Patting on his back he slowly slid me down and I grinned at his confused face. “I just wanted to play with you. Besides, we have to prepare for tonight! It is New Years Eve after all.”

Smiling innocently I went to step around him but he pulled me back, pushing me against the large front door.

“Playing huh?” he commented and my eyes glanced into his grey eyes to find dark amused eyes staring back at me.

“Matthew…,” I warned, backing further into the door as I pushed against his chest.

His face neared mine and I shut my eyes, moving my head away. “Okay! I’m sorry, I’m sorry!” I rushed out and he smirked darkly.

“Too late,” he commented just as I felt the door jolt forward against my back, pushing me into Matthew and making my lips come into contact with his.

Startled we both moved away, acting nervous as someone grunted from behind me.

“What’s wrong with the door?”

Pulling myself out of Matthew’s hold I spun around and opened the door the whole way.

“Hi! Didn’t know you guys had left,” I greeted happily and both Nick and Jennifer sent me weird looks.

“Should we ask?”

“Nope,” I shook my head and they both chuckled.

Just as they entered the house I was being dragged out the door and I looked questionably at Matthew.

“Rose and I are going to lunch, we’ll be back soon to help set everything up.”

“We should stay and help,” I said disapprovingly but Jennifer spoke up.

“You two go, there’s nothing to do here anyway. I’ll probably go take a nap…,” she rambled, yawning and I narrowed my eyes at her.

“Lies,” I accused as Matthew squeezed my hand and guided me down the path.