Ember Merie Biersack

*8 months later*

~Andy's P.O.V. ~

Rebel is now 9 months pregnant and is ready to pop at any time. We found out that we're having a little girl and we've decided on the name Ember Merie Biersack. There's only one day until Ember is due and Rebel and I are anxious for little Ember Merie.

Rebel and I were sitting on the couch, watching tv when she bent over and screamed out in pain.

"Are you okay?!" I asked and Rebel looked at me, tears in her eyes, and said what I was hoping she would.

"It's time." I ran upstairs and got everything that we were going to need and ran back downstairs. I threw everything in the car and went back inside and helped Rebel to the car. When we were both in and buckled up, I started the car and started driving to the hospital. When we got there, I got out and helped Rebel out of the car and into the hospital.

"Hi, my wife is in labor and she needs a room now."

"What's her name?"

"Rebel Biersack."

"Okay, please have a seat and we'll call you back in a couple minutes." Frustrated, I took Rebel and we went to sit down. A couple minutes later, just as the receptionist said, they called us back and escorted us to a room. Rebel was crying in pain, and I just wanted to take her pain away so that she wouldn't hurt anymore. Rebel got changed into the sea foam green gown thing and got into the bed. I got in the bed next to her and she put her head on my chest.

"I love you so much, Andrew Dennis Biersack." Rebel said while pecking my lips. I smiled kissed her back.

"I love you so much too, Rebel Jackson- Biersack." Rebel smiled when said that, then she cried out in pain and i pressed the nurse button. A nurse came running in and and checked to see how dilated Rebel was, and she was 5 cm. She was halfway there. The nurse gave Rebel some pain killers and after an hour or so, Rebel was calm and a little loopy. So I found this the perfect time to tell the guys. So I sent them a group message.

A~ Hey guys. just letting you know that Rebel is in labor and we're at the hospital. you guys can come up here if you want to

Jinxx~ yeah, man. i'll be up there soon.

Ash~ same

Jake~ i'll head up there now!

CC~ OMG OMG OMG!!! I'M GONNA BE AN UNCLE!!! I'M ON MY WAY!!

Andy~ put some pants on first, CC -_-

CC~ fine ._.

I silently chuckled to myself then looked at Rebel.

"The guys are gonna be here soon, baby." I said and Rebel just nodded her head.

*2 hours later*

Rebel was fully dilated and ready to have little Ember Merie. I was excited. Rebel had her epidural and was ready to push.

~I'm too lazy to type out everything so we're just gonna have a time skip....which is this~

After a long time of pushing, Rebel gave birth to a beautiful baby girl with crystal blue eyes. She looked so much like her mommy. The nurses took Ember to the nursery to feed her while Rebel slept for a little bit. The guys were there and they came into Rebel's room with a bunch of gifts from the gift shop. I smiled and went to hug the guys.

"Thanks for being here." I said and the guys just nodded their heads. Rebel woke up shortly after and asked for the baby. So I went to the nurses station and asked if we could see Ember. The nurses said yes and brought her into the room.

The look on Rebel's face when the nurse put Ember in her arms was priceless. So i got out my phone and took a picture. I love my two girls more than anything. I can't wait to watch my baby girl grow up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey! long time no update, right? :D well, this is the last chapter of Rebel Yell. I hope you all enjoyed this book! I'll be sure to make a sequel to it. ilyasm you guys are awesome. stay lovely!!